Historic Ladds Cottage (Circa 1926) is located in a peaceful tree lined neighborhood with elegant rose gardens nestled between two of Portland's most dynamic main streets . 5 minutes to downtown, public transportation 1/2 block from house. Charm abounds in the fashionably decorated cottage, art from local artists, luxury beds and bedding. A beautiful new kitchen awaits visiting foodies who wish to cook with Portland's exquisite local produce and innovative food products. New Season's gourmet grocery and array of fabulous restaurants, cafes, shops and cinemas are at your fingertips. Pick up a bottle of wine at a near by urban winery, a basket is prepared with everything you need for a stroll to the rose garden to enjoy a glass of wine. Relax and dine on the back patio under the magnificent elm trees.
* Two Bedrooms, Each with Queen-Size Bed
* Living Room with Wide Screen Television-Cable and DVD
* Gourmet Kitchen and Dining area
* Bath with extra long soaker Tub and Shower
* Front Porch and private back patio with lounge chairs and dining table
* Washer and Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
* High Speed Internet, Secure Wireless
suitable for pets and children
We love to travel and have stayed in vacation rental by owner properties in many places in the US as well as international locations.
Our inspiration for Ladds cottage was to create the quintessential Portland guest house experience for the enjoyment and comfort of people visiting our fair city.