July & August weekends.
July 19 - 21
July 26 - 28
Aug 9 - 11
Aug 16 - 18
plus utilities and cleaning
A warm pool awaits!
Your own wild turkey family, 7 acres, long rolling driveway, pretty house at top of hill, smell of pines, wind in the trees, a unique house and location
I bought this house this Spring 2012, fell in love with it
Beautiful rambling house, 3,600 square feet, set in 7 acres. Your own compound and estate in East Hampton. 12 rooms in all. 2 minutes to the village of East Hampton. Just minutes to 12 beaches in the area, bay and Ocean.
So far many people have had a great vacation in it, as have I
Enjoy a gorgeous estate in East Hampton, open plan kitchen, great flow, heated lighted pool, 1/3 acre to grass, lots and lots of beautiful space inside and outside, cool breeze through the trees
Breathe deeply at this summer retreat, somewhat unique.
From here you can
- Lounge on the deck, master of all you survey, and jump into the heated pool in your very own estate
- Watch the turkey family roam the property
- Get to one of twelve bay and ocean beaches – the closest one 1 minute
- Watch your favorite movies on the large screen TV
- Cook your steak on the Weber at 600 degrees, in a few minutes only
- Get to know yourself better, and your friends and family
- Get out of the sweltering City August heat for a few days
- Get down to Breadzilla in Wainscott. They have the yummiest hot bread on the planet - straight from the oven - 4 minutes
- Get to Nick & Toni’s in East Hampton and rub shoulders with celebrities, the wealthy and the glamorous- 6 minutes
- Sit on a bench in New Town Lane and enjoy a warm freshly baked donut from Dreesen’s
Enjoy the smell of the trees, at vortex of several hills. Two minutes to bay beach, and between 3 and 12 minutes to 11 other beaches. 5 minutes to East Hampton Village for all of Isaac Mizrahi, Calypso, Bookhampton, Scoop, Catherine Malandrino (and many more!)
I have an utterly hectic and quite stressful job in the City, managing a large team with widely different interests, and to tight deadlines and specific parameters. I sweat it out in the City Monday to Friday.
I needed somewhere to get away. I have found it’s a place to utterly unwind, and recharge the spirit.
I bought this house last year ~ I fell in love with the smell of the white pines, which I had seen and smelt nowhere else. And the birds singing in the trees and the breeze coming across the hill. So many houses I saw were on tiny lots, and small rooms. I liked the flow and space of the house.
Several have enjoyed the house and property very much in the last year already
If you decide to rent this little piece of heaven, I believe you may well find the same as I did too.