Overall we had a good experience
The home is clean, in a good location and comfortable. 5 block walk to Yacht Club beach and fishing pier. The pool was great. Quiet neighborhood. We did experience a few minor issues:
- Only one roll of toilet paper -- we had to purchase our own.
- The home comes with Bath towels but no facial washcloths -- we had to purchase our own.
- Ants -- during the 2nd week we experience very tiny ants in the kitchen.
- Hot tub -- did not work (advertised that it had a hot tub).
- Pool toys / floaties -- only one and it's not very comfortable.
- Home sleeps 4. In the kitchen you have 4 plates, 4 bowls, 4 forks, 4 knives, etc. This made it difficult making meals -- always washing dishes during meal prep.
- The owner was available and answered telephone calls but there was a language barrier. Example: when I asked about facial washcloths, he didn't know what they were.
- One morning woke up to no electricity. Called owner. I wanted him to call the utility company to get an ETA when electricity would be back. He didn't understand what I was asking. He called back stating he was sending over an electrician...not what we needed. Fortunately the electricity was back on with 1 1/2 hours. I know electricity isn't the owner's fault.
The above issues were very minor. Would we rent the home again -- Yes. Our stay was comfortable home away from home. You'll enjoy all that Florida, Cape Coral and the surrounding areas have to offer.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?