****New Retreat: Day Dream - Brand new hot tub with 88 jets installed Sept 2012!
---Unbelievable beautifully landscaped, level lot to the waterfront with walk-in access. Great party dock with both covered (with fan) and sunning areas. Dock in deep water! Covered boat slip!!!
Located on the Public side, Day Dream Retreat has an amazing waterfront with hardscape level access, walk-in to water and a HUGE party dock. Firepit, fan in covered dock area, plenty of sunning room. Deep water for boats and a wonderful, safe swim area tucked back from the main channel but with easy access.
A-frame great room, fully equipped kitchen, huge master suite with Jetted Jacuzzi double size soaking tub and loft bedroom / playroom makes hanging out inside the house almost as fun as hanging out by the water.
Perfect for couples or the entire family, the retreat is located in a small community with the waterfront tucked back from the channel, sleeps 8 comfortably. Discover the wonderful water views combined with the privacy and serenity offered by the beautifully landscaped lawns and surrounding trees.
The inviting great room with its full lakeside windows and cathedral ceiling is a wonderful place to gather and unwind. Snuggle in for a romantic evening in front of the gas fireplace or some me-time in the large master suite with jetted jacuzzi tub and large sitting area with lawn and water views.
You'll be able to enjoy your evenings hanging out on the party dock, grilling, sitting by the firepit or doing something you get pleasure from, rather than pulling your boat in and out of the water. Get an early jump on the fish, too. Lake Anna's sport fishing includes largemouth bass and stripers. Perch and catfish are in plentiful supply as well. Boat rentals, marina services, and professional fishing guides are available nearby.
There is plenty to do at Day Dream Retreat and in the areas surrounding Lake Anna, even when the weather is not cooperating. Play a game, watch DVDs or read. We have games, DVDs and books for all ages. Go golfing or wine tasting, tramp battlefields, see Montpelier or Monticello. The nearby State Park has hiking trails and a sandy beach.
Lake Anna, an easy 90 minute drive from DC and less than an hour from Richmond or Charlottesville is one of Virginia's best kept secrets. Its clean waters offer swimming, water skiing and world-class fishing. Nearby attractions include vineyards, golf courses, antique shopping, historic sites, hiking in the State Park and easy access to King's Dominion. Enjoy a romantic retreat or family renewal at Day Dream Retreat. Available all year around.
Day Dream Retreat Amenities:
• Over 100ft of waterfront in a protected safe swim area with party dock and covered boat slip
• Hardscape level path to waterfront
• Large deck with awning and exceptional sunset and lake views
• Central air / heat and ceiling fans
• Gas fireplace
• Firepit and 2 gas grills - by the house and at the party dock
• Ample parking and even space for trailer parking
• KEYLESS entry - never worry about having enough keys or losing the only key
• Walk-in access to the water with sandy bottom
• Loft Playroom with games, dvds, playhouse kitchen for little guests and reading material for all ages.
• 2 Satellite TVs with DVD player, 3rd TV in the master bedroom with VCR
• Selection of games, books and movies both DVD and VHS
• Master suite with jacuzzi soaking tub
• 2nd bedroom with a double bed, loft bedroom with double bed
• Truly comfortable trundle bed in the great room sofa makes a double bed
• Fully-equipped kitchen including coffee maker, crockpot, steamer pot, blender, etc.
• Easy access to local attractions including Lake Anna State Park with hiking trails and sand beach, multiple golf courses including Meadow Farms (home of the longest hole) and other Locust Grove golf
courses, King's Dominion Theme park, James Madison museum, Montpelier and historic sites.
Owners of The Retreats at Lake Anna - Day Dream and Lake Cabin. This is our second property and our goal is make it more than just a stripped rental place to sleep. We hope you truly enjoy it and found it comfortable.
The waterfront and landscaping are wonderful.
Wood floors, pet friendly, level access to the waterfront, HUGE dock with fan in the covered area, big master suite, convenient aisle kitchen with a large pass thru to the diningroom, protected swim area with both walk-in and jump in access, HOT TUB and WI-FI!