PLS CHECK CALENDAR/AVAILABILITY BEFORE ASKING FOR RATES
Located at 1330 Ocean Drive, direct ocean view and the beach is just across the street.. Recently renovated 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, covered parking included.
Situated on the famous Ocean Drive at 1330 the flat belongs to 'The Netherland' a well known Art Deco building. It was built in 1936 and recently renovated. Thanks to the beautiful sea view and the near beach situated just across the street away this is the perfect place to spend your holiday.
First floor: entrance, bedroom with two single beds (that can build a double bed), bathroom to your exclusive use, wardrobe
Second floor: bedroom with bathroom to your exclusive use with big whirlpool and Turkish bath, wardrobe room, guest bathroom, living room and dining area, kitchen.
Apartment Extended Features: The house is provided with all comforts:
* beds: 1 double bed (king size), 2 single beds (that can build a double bed), 1 foldable bed (twin size)
* bathrooms: one bathroom for each room (one bathroom with a big whirlpool and Turkish bath)
* Internet & TV: Wifi Internet connection and LCD TV 42”, Ipod docking station, DVD player
* Kitchen & electrical appliances: traditional oven, microwave oven, electrical cooker, citrus fruit-squeezer, liquidizer, toaster, coffee machine, dish washer, fridge and freezer, washing machine and dryer
* Air conditioning: the autonomous HVAC air conditioning system lets you choose the temperature you want
* Safety: the house is provided with porter’s service and safety system 24h a day.
* Children: for your children’s safety there are safety gates to stop them going up and down the stairs. The beach is so near that you can go home very quickly for any of their needs.
Golf: Florida is the golfers’ paradise. The nearest golf courses are:
* Miami Beach Golf Course, 2301 Alton Road, Miami Beach, distance 3km/2mi – 5 min by car
* The Gorce Country Club, 5685 Alton Road, Miami Beach, 6mi/9km – 10 min by car
* Normandy Shores Golf Course, Normandy Shores, Miami Beach, 11km/7mi – 15 min by car
* Miami Shores Golf Club, 10000 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami Shores, Miami Beach, 17km/11mi – 20 min by car
* International Links Miami, 1802 Northwest 37th Avenue, Miami, distance 15km/10mi – 15min by car
Miami Beach Info : The main streets are:
Ocean Drive: the most famous walk on the sea in whole America. It is the centre of night and day fun. The big beach is wider than 200m/0.130mi and miles long so that it’s not crowded. The beach is free but there are many establishments where you can rent sun beds and umbrellas (one of them is right in front of The Netherland).
Lincoln Road: almost completely pedestrian, it has a large number of shops and restaurants. It is considered the best shopping area in Miami Beach. It is 5 blocks – 700 m/0.5 mi – 8 min walk away
Washington Road: most of the 150 clubs and nightclubs in Miami Beach are concentrated here. It is 2 blocks – 150m/0.1 mi – 1 min walk away
Española Way: built in 1925 to recreate the Spanish villages on the Mediterranean Sea. It is 3 blocks – 400m/0.2mi – 4 min walk away