1946 historical cottage recently renovated and modernized, Located in a private and secure gated complex in beautiful and quiet Golden Hill near South Park. Ranked #2 in the nation out of twenty best towns of the future by Sunset magazine.
- 1 full bath
- Full-sized, fy equipped kitchen
- 40' LED LCD high-def TV with free Netflix, Crackle, and Pandora
- Dishwasher, disposer, large microwave/vented hood, drinking water system
- Reserved off-street parking
- Hardwood type & tile floors
- Lots of built-in cabinetry
- 360 sq. ft. (see floor plan below)
- Abundance of natural light (see pictures)
- Pets accepted (Upon approval. Fees apply)
- All linens and towels included
- All dishes and kitchenware
- Initial supply of soap, shampoo, etc.
Gated Community Features:
- Small complex - only 4 total units
- Free wireless internet
- On-site coin laundry
- Video intercom controlled access
- Large enclosed, landscaped yard and patios with seating areas, BBQ, picnic tables, and fire pit.
- Very close to the convention center , Petco Ball Park, and the famous Gas lamp district, balboa park, and the word-famous San Diego Zoo.
- Walk to everything: locally-owned restaurants, groceries, convenience, bakeries, tavern, cafes, community garden and park.
- Immediate access to 94, 163 and 5 freeways.
- Every check-in comes with a complimentary bottle of the best Charles Shaw wine money can buy.
Parking space is 8.5 x 20ft. if oyu have large car, make sure you'll fit, Street parking is usually no a problem.
This is an apartment (in a duplex, in a 4-unit complex), not a single family home. Not sure why some people assume otherwise.
Hi. My name is Vitali, or Alik for short. I have been 25 years old for 23 years now and was born in Siberia, but also lived in Israel 7 years. I've live in California of last 30+ years. I renovated, furnished, and decorated this unit with my own hands and deigned the landscaping and the other units.
Golden Hill is the heart of San Diego. Quiet and pleasant, it is nevertheless right in the center and close to everything.