Smell the ocean air! Best weather in Santa Cruz!!
All the comforts of home while on vacation at the beach! Walk to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Wharf (about half a mile).
- Gourmet kitchen with stovetop, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and plenty of counter space
- Gas fireplace
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Vaulted ceiling with skylights
- French doors open onto private deck
- Tile floors
- King size hotel quality bed
- 400 thread count sheets
- Sleeper sofa from Crate and Barrel (comfortable!)
- Toshiba 26' HDTV with cable
- High speed wireless network connection (DSL)
- Free local phone
- Access to outdoor seating area, fireplace and gas grill
- Solar power (when the sun is out!, otherwise PG&E)
Best Location in Santa Cruz: Walking distance to a variety of wonderful restaurants and shops on the Santa Cruz wharf (.5 mile) or downtown (1 mile). One block from Lighthouse Field and Beach, a dog-friendly beach. Two blocks from Steamer's Lane, where you can surf or watch surfers as you stroll along the cliffs.
This newly built studio apartment sits over a detached garage in a quiet West Santa Cruz beach neighborhood. The apartment's private deck overlooks an alleyway. Street parking is available at the end of the cul-de-sac on Phelan Court.
Directions to '144 Lighthouse Lane' : '144 Lighthouse Lane' is the name of this property, however, Lighthouse Lane is an alley between Lighthouse Ave and Laguna St. You will not find Lighthouse Lane on a map, so please use the main house address of 142 Phelan Court Santa Cruz, 95060 to locate the apartment. Once here, you can easily find the entrance to the alley off either Lighthouse Ave or Laguna St.
The map on this website is pretty clear on this, but want to avoid unnecessary confusion.
Pet Friendliness Improves in Santa Cruz!: Santa Cruz now allows dogs on leash downtown on Pacific Avenue. This is great news for dog owners! Many restaurants now have outdoor seating where dogs are allowed on leash.