Simply Magical - Perfect family holiday in Umbria
We stayed at Villa Margherita from 21/8 to 4/9 and had a wonderful holiday with our 6 and 3 year old daughters. Specifically ;
* Location : 10minutes either way to both Spello and Assisi, both of which offer magical architecture, wonderful Cathedrals/Basilica and great restaurants - Tripadvisor was our trusty guide for this !
* Appliances : The Cooking facilities are a Chef's dream, with top of the range Miele appliances and the amazing pizza oven where you can cook your own wood fired pizzas - there's nothing better. Also a dishwasher was a bonus and this was used every day.
* Wi-Fi : We did not realise the Villa had Wi-Fi and this was fantastic as we could skype friends and family and search out the next tourist gem in Umbria !
* Garden : Great pool which our daughters loved and a nice herb garden with Rosemary, Sage, Chives, Thyme and Basil all at your disposal.
* At the end of the day : The sunsets down the valley towards Assisi were magical during our stay and the wonderful night-time lighting really added to the romance of being in Italy and enjoying good food and wine.
A sensational holiday, in a wonderful villa. Highly recommended, it was just perfect !
Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?