Once you have stayed here at this condo you will want to come back year after year after year or maybe 2 or 3 times a year.
You can view whales from the large lanai(during whale season) lanai furniture, spinner dolphins, and outrigger canoes right from the huge lanai. Step across ali’I drive to white sands beach (aka magic or disappearing sands) and experience body surfing or just lay on the warm white sand and enjoy the sound of the waves lapping on the shore, and the laughs of beach goers around you. Or, go one mile to the renowned Kahalu’u beach park where you will find the best snorkeling on the island. You can swim with Honu (turtles) and enjoy the beautiful tropical fish.
One of the great features of white sands village resort is its close proximity to white sands beach.
It’s also a convenient drive to both kailua-kona town and the Keauhou shopping center. Shopping is always only minutes away.
When evening approaches you return to your island getaway and back to the lanai to enjoy a spectacular sunset. With luck and a clear horizon you may spot the elusive 'Green flash.' it will be hard to say aloha to all this at the end of your visit. But, remember, aloha means, 'Until we meet again' or Ohana (for family) because once you stay in our condo, you are our family, no longer guests. This is your home too so please treat it as such.
We know you will love your stay in paradise.
The living, dining and kitchen are very spacious.
The master bedroom is spacious, and private with huge lanai doors to step right out onto the lanai from your bedroom. It has a queen bed in the second bedroom for friends or family. Linens are provided for your ultimate comfort.
There is a TV, DVD and stereo in the living room and a TV in the master bedroom.
It has a gorgeous large pool, four very nice barbecue grills, several free tennis courts , and a game room with a pool table. It also has a spa (hot tub).
We offer as a vacation rental our condominium to discriminating, non-smoking guests when we are tied up with our mainland duties. With that in mind, the kitchen has all of the amenities of home because this is your 2nd home and we keep our kitchen well equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, and stove. We supply cooking and baking equipment, sharp knives, quality dishes, glassware, and utensils, and all the usual small appliances such as a rice cooker plus nice amenities.
Kona golf country club is about three miles away. Kahalu'u beach, the best snorkeling beach on the island is about one mile away.
No smoking; no pets
* credit cards accepted
* 20% non-refundable no fee deposit. Balance is due by check to avoid credit card fee 30 days prior to arrival for low season, 60 days prior for high season. Condo info, directions and key instructions will be emailed to you ten days prior to your arrival date assuming that full payment is received.
* please note that our condominium is a smoke-free zone and that pets are not allowed on premises.
An additional out-cleaning fee will be applied to billing for all stays.
*keys: if keys are lost there is a $25 replacement key fee for each key.
* sixty days prior to reservation date a full refund less 20% booking fee.
* cancellation refund within 30 days is subject to re-booking. *cancellation within thirty days and no shows will be charged in full unless re-booked.
* all cancellations are charged a 20% booking fee on a confirmed reservation. No refunds on monies paid for holiday cancellations. Cancellations must be in writing. (electronic mail constitutes written notice when a return receipt is requested and confirmed.)
* deposits are not refunded during special holidays and if full payment has been made - no refund (new year's, Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, memorial day, fourth of July, or during iron man triathlon week and the Kona billfish tournament.)
* no refunds due to inclement weather, circumstances beyond our control or no shows or shortened stays.
Keywords: CONDOMINIUM ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH