"Grandma is coming and the guest room is full of Beenie Babies!!" Relax, don't box up those babies. Grandma, grandpa, family, and friends would love to stay in a large, (1000 square feet), luxurious, fully furnished and equipped apartment in the heart of one of San Francisco’s premier neighborhoods, sunny, charming Noe Valley.
This is a chance to stay in the exciting City of San Francisco, but away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Noe Valley is a quiet neighborhood in the center of the City. It is filled with beautiful old houses, built in the late 1800s through the early 1900s. There are plenty of specialty shops and great restaurants within easy walking distance.
"The Grandmas Hideaway," recently repainted and newly furnished, offers our guests everything they could want in their home away from home:
* A spacious, one bedroom apartment with convenient private entrance.
* Wall to wall carpets and cozy furnishings amid a truly "San Francisco" decor featuring vintage San Francisco memorabilia.
* Comfy queen-size bed and a queen-size sofabed in the living room.
* Fully-equipped kitchen, laundry room, and spacious bath.
* Plenty of closet space.
* A tropical garden out the bedroom french doors featuring large banana trees, ginger, bird of paradise, and many beautiful seasonal flowers.
* One-quarter block from public transportation - Downtown in 20 minutes.
* Two short blocks from lots of great boutique shopping and many fabulous restaurants.
* Lovely neighborhood for walking or bike riding - very picturesque.
For a truly unique San Francisco experience, stay at "The Grandmas Hideaway" and discover the relaxed pace and friendly people of Noe Valley.
See you soon! Steve and Janice