There is nothing more beautiful than SUNSET on the beach at Pointe Santo. Neighbors gather nightly with their favorite drinks, their kids, grandkids, and friends to watch the sun descend into the horizon. This view is matched by the tranquility of AM coffee on your Lanai, overlooking the lagoon and the GULF. Perfect! Email owner for more pictures.
So many reasons to rent Pointe Santo C-22:
1. Gorgeous VIEW from the living room, Lanai, and Master Bedroom.
2. Updated Fully Equipped Kitchen and Baths.
3. King Bed in Master bedroom, queen and twin in guest bedroom, Queen sleeper in living room – all linens plus beach towels included for your use.
4. Free Wi-Fi.
5. Children’s club program with crafts, games, movie night, and root beer floats in the afternoon. Volleyball, Shuffleboard, 2 great Tennis Courts, Golf nearby, 23 Miles of Bike Paths all through the island.
6. Heated pool and hot tub.
7. Beautifully kept grounds with lagoon in courtyard. Lots of wildlife. Elevators.
8. Long white sand beach with millions of shells.
9. Books, cards, games, beach toys.
10. Relaxation and quiet times if you want it, or lots of action if that is your preference. All available at PS C-22.
Keywords: Gulf Front Complex, Sandy Beach, Heated Pool, A/C
We were born in the Midwest and now live in Ithaca, New York. Ken teaches at Cornell University and Susan is a family mediator. We have been visiting Sanibel for 15 years for family vacations and this year decided it would be great to own our own place and be able to share it with family and friends. Sanibel has such a special quality about it - at once peaceful and restful - and also has lots of activities to keep it interesting. The beaches are gorgeous with millions of shells.
Pointe Santo seemed to us one of the nicest kept complexes on Sanibel. The staff is attentive and friendly. The kids program is great for all ages. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the beach is perfect with a great view of the sunset almost every night.
We love to have breakfast on the lanai while watching the birds and turtles in the lagoon and listening to the waves breaking on the beach. Our view from both the living room and master bedroom looks straight into the Gulf. On warm nights you can sleep with all the doors to the lanai open and wake to the sound of birds and waves.