Villa Bella Vida is a high end condominium unit located in the newly completed Los Almendros Complex. It is in the quiet north end, with no hills to walk up, and it is easy walking distance to everything. It is located only 2-3 minutes walk to the beach, and a 10 minute walk to the downtown plaza and the many restaurants, services, and shopping that Sayulita has to offer, yet it is far enough away from the late night noise that sometimes occurs in that area. There are two small grocery stores that are a 3-minute walk away, and the closest restaurants are also 3 minutes away.
Los Almendros consists of 5 buildings that surround a beautiful swimming pool complete with palapa for group functions. Featuring luxurious upgraded deck furniture, along with a BBQ area by the pool, it is the perfect place for daytime relaxation. This extra large swimming pool has a large shallow section for small children, as well as a jetted area. Beautifully landscaped grounds finish this ultimate destination for relaxation.
Our unit is located on the second floor, with views down onto the swimming pool, grounds area and the lush green jungle, all from the large sitting and dining area of the thatched covered front patio.
Villa Bella Vida unit details:
Over 1100 sq ft of private living area including 2 patios(one off the master bedroom plus one larger patio off of the living room).
Two Bedrooms, with two bathrooms:
• The first bedroom is a master bedroom with a king bed and its own private bathroom complete with double sinks and shower. Doors open from this bedroom onto a private patio. Also includes one day bed.(twin size)
• The second bedroom has a king bed (this bed may be pulled apart to form 2 twin beds if required).
• The second bedroom has its bathroom directly across the hall
• Set your own code for the Safe located in the master bedroom.
• Air conditioning in both the bedrooms, controlled by adjustable remote controls.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
• All stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets.
• Fridge with freezer, ice maker connected to a purified water system. Purified water tap for drinking located next to the sink.
• Oven, gas stovetop and a microwave oven
• Coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, and more.
• Wine glasses and cork screw
The Living Room:
• Two large couches with a square coffee table to hold just about anything.
• DVD player and 42” flat screen TV, so bring your movies & favorite music.
• Included free wireless internet connection, so bring your laptop.
Deck off the main living area:
• Off the living room is a large patio that looks onto the pool.
• This front deck is one of the largest of any of the units at Los Almendros and has room for everyone, With a full palapa roof it is the perfect place to relax out of the sun, or to enjoy any number of your favorite beverages later in the evening.
• The unit has a washer and dryer.
• All linens and towels are provided. Beach towels are available at the front office.
• Daily maid service except Sunday.
• Numerous ceiling fans throughout to keep the place comfortable.
Sayulita is a great town with a lot to offer. There are spas for those that want to be pampered, and many activities headquartered right in town such as horseback riding on jungle trails, zip lines, ATV rentals, sport fishing, surfing, boogie boarding. You can relax on the sand or rent an umbrella and chairs. If you’re lucky, you may see whales or dolphins right from your chair on the beach. The street food is fantastic as are the restaurants you pass walking around town. You can watch fishermen bring in their catch if you’re out early. For those interested in nightlife, there are several places that feature salsa dancing, or DJ music and dancing, depending on the night of the week and the time of year. The more adventurous can leave Sayulita to visit nearby towns and attractions.
Villa Bella Vida offers an affordable place to stay in a very safe little village and has all the comforts of home. It is a great place to unwind and relax in the Mexican sun.
Keywords: Fabulous Condo
We had travelled to the area several times, loved it and decided to look into buying in the area. Los Almendros was just in the design stage at that time and when we told our Son and Daughter-in-law about it they decided they would like to be owners as well. We love that almost every day the ocean and beach is different. You just have to be there to appreciate it. Since our condo is 2 blocks off the beach it is very quiet, yet easy walk to everything.
We chose this location because it still had the feel of a small fishing village and it is still close enough to PV if we wanted to spend a day there.
We have a gorgeous view of the jungle from our front balcony and it is very quiet at night. We don't need to rent a car to enjoy everything in town.