Want to enjoy and relax in a traditional Mexican villa with all the modern amenities? Do you enjoy mountain views and nature? How about visiting nearby colorful local markets and historical sites? Villa San Clementito is the place for you. Villa San Clementito is a ten acre property that affords comfort and privacy in a semi-rural mountain setting with spectacular mountain and valley views. Villa San Clementito's setting provides for relaxing comfort in the beauty of the mountains and nature. The area's craggy mountains and jagged cliffs are spectacular and at 5500 feet above sea level, the area boasts moderate weather throughout the year. Hiking opportunities on easy to challenging trails abound in these magical mountains.
The Hacienda Features: * Spacious and comfortable home built in 2002 with all the modern conveniences.
* Two full bedroom suites plus a third smaller bedroom, all three with private full bath.
* Swimming pool with current-lap pump.
* Tennis court and lounge with pool table and stereo sound system.
* Attentive staff who live in a completely separate home on the premises offer daily housekeeping service and limited kitchen assistance (included)----breakfast available for an additional charge.
* Fabulous view of surrounding mountains and valley below.
* Modern professionally-equipped kitchen with Thermador stove.
* Secured grounds with staff on premises 24 hours, plus central alarm system.
* Outdoor terrace overlooking mountains and valley, with gas barbecue grill.
* Dining room with seating for 12.
* Television with satellite programming accessing English-language channels.
How to Get There: * One hour drive south of Mexico City Airport via modern toll road. Map and instructions available upon request. Chauffeured transportation from Mexico City, to Mexico City or for day trips available at additional cost.
* For air travelers from the United States, Mexico City is two and one-half hours from Dallas.
More pictures available in jpeg files of less than 100kb by e-mail upon request.
I came to Mexico in 1976, intending to be here for two years, and I am still here. I have managed the first relocation company in Mexico for all this time, helping executives move their families to this wonderful country. We have used that same experience to provide a unique hospitality in Tepoztlan.
What could be more relaxing than waking up as the sun comes over these magical Tepoztlan mountains? From the first visit out here, as guests of the original adventuresome owner, Clemente M. Jacques, we knew it was where we wanted to visit often. When one day in 1987 he came to our home in Mexico City and said he wanted to sell and he wanted to sell to us, well, it took about 10 minutes of discussion to say 'yes!'