* Kihei Beach is located in sunny and friendly Kihei, right on Sugar Beach.
* Unobstructed panoramic views of the sparkling Pacific and West Maui Mountains.
* Sugar Beach is one of the nicest Maui beaches and is known for great swimming, snorkeling, and strolling.
* Whale watch from the private lanai (balcony) when the Humpback whales return to the warm waters of Maalaea Bay.
* Watch fabulous tropical sunsets directly out from the unit.
* Kihei is home to many restaurants, ranging from local and informal to gourmet.
* There is great shopping and several grocery stores in the Kihei area.
* Centrally located on Maui, only a 20 minute drive from the airport.
Setting: Kihei Beach #310 is right on Sugar Beach, which is one of the best Maui beaches. It is adjacent to the Kealia National Wildlife Preserve, which extends for about four miles. In season, there can be whales a couple of hundred of yards off the beach. When snorkeling, you can see endangered sea turtles, reef fish, and coral, just off the shoreline.
the Condo: This unit has been completely remodeled within the past few years. There is a new kitchen with custom made cabinets, granite countertops, and it is furnished with the new appliances. There is a washer/dryer right in the unit. The master bedroom has a new Cal King sized bed and the second bedroom has two singles which can be combined to make a king sized bed, if desired.
the View: The condo is an end unit right on the beach. The dining area has a southern view right down the Kihei coast. The lanai view faces west and you can watch fabulous sunsets every evening.