Sunriver's Best Vacation Home Value!
* New for Summer 2012! We just finished a $30,000 remodel and improvement project! All new premium slate, tile, and carpeting throughout, all new paint. Many new small improvements and furnishing upgrades. The house has never looked better!
* New for Summer 2011! * 6 new flat panel LCD HDTVs * Blue Ray/Surround Sound system with Netflix, Pandora capability, IPOD dock * 3 new 'Giant' brand cruiser bicycles *
Beautiful spacious, open floor plan reverse living vacation home in Sunriver's desirable North End. With 3500 square feet of living area, 5 full bathrooms plus 2 levels of roomy wood deck, this home truly has room for everyone! Why stay in one of Sunriver's many cramped 2000 - 2500 square foot 4 and 5 bedroom properties when you can enjoy the comfort and uncrowded relaxation of a property that accommodates up to 16 easily?
Here are just some of the amenities of 15 Oregon Loop:
* Large private hot tub
* Pool Table
* 2 King bedrooms, all with private bath and deck entrances
* 2 Queen bedroom, with private bath
* 1 'kids' bedroom, with 2 pyramid style futon/bunk beds - sleeps 6 kids
* Den w/queen futon, plus 2 queen hide-a-beds in living and game rooms
*Lots of bikes, including a Univega Tandem
* Extra large modern kitchen with lots of quality cookware, service for 16
* Custom dining room table w/extensions - seat 16 at once
* Central Air conditioning
Great spacious house for large groups, with lots of extra amenities. Reserve early for Summer - we fill up early!
Keywords: house, home, resort,
My wife Cheryl and I have operated small businesses (Sunshine Deli and Sunshine Limo Service & Wine Tours) in Eugene since 1981. We have 2 children and 1 sweet, sweet little grandbabe. We love our home in Sunriver and hope you will too!
We have so many wonderful memories over the years that this home has been a part of. It is just a perfectly located, perfectly laid out property for large family groups. The large lot and quiet area the house is located in are perfect for our tastes as well. Lots of privacy and rarely crowded!