Quoted as one of the best condos on the resort. Also awarded the 'excellent' rating from FlipKey.
Spacious Master Bedroom
- Plush King-sized bed with dual side tables and lamps
- 37' flat panel cable HDTV and DVD that sits atop a matching full length dresser
- Enjoy the view of the spectular lake and fireworks from your bedroom or step out onto the oversized lanai/balcony through the adjoining living room
Guest Bedroom Highlights
- Second Junior Master also has a King-sized bed
- Guest Bedroom has two Full-Sized beds
- Den has one Queen Sized Sofa bed
- All the bedrooms have a clock/radio/alarm/mp3, full length mirror and closet space
- These rooms also feature a 37' flat panel, cable, HDTV and DVD
- All beds (Master and other rooms) are outfitted with the finest 500 TC linens and fabrics. Extra sheets provided as well
- Large, spacious and private
- Full-size stand up shower (glass enclosed) adjacent to a full size tub
- Huge double vanity and separate toilet area
- Has a similar setting as the Master Bathroom but with a combination tub/shower and single vanity
Living Room Highlights
- Large Living and entertaining areas offer a sumptuous seating area plus contemporary furnishings
- Blue Ray DVD on the 50' Plasma TV - priceless family entertainment
- A stereo system is added for your further enjoyment
Dining Room Highlights
- Beautiful 6-seater table with leather chairs that adds to the prestige of your vacation
- The Laundry room is fully equipped with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite counter tops features a 26 cf side-by-side fridge equipped with water and ice; ultra-quiet dishwasher; self-cleaning oven with smooth top range and a built-in microwave. The Kitchen also features a coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender and garbage disposal
This Orlando condo also offers a free local calls telephone system to guests and is also fitted with a combination lock for your extra convenience and safety
2 Umbrella Strollers; 1 Child Dining Chair Booster Seat available for use
Luxurious towels, hair dryers provided as well as beach towels for your added convenience
- 10 ft ceilings
- Top floor, corner unit, south facing (no neighbors above)
- Stunning views of lake and fireworks at SeaWorld
- Largest floor plan at Vista Cay with professionally decorated interior; immaculately maintained
- Air conditioning/ceiling fans
- Wireless, high speed, secured internet
- 500 TC high quality linens and towels
- Ideal for business or leisure travelers
- Perfectly placed besides the gated 10,000 sq ft. clubhouse and pool. The popular club house at Vista Cay offers: terraced resort pool; spa pool and hot tub; kiddie pool; fitness room; flexible meeting rooms; concierge services; sports court; internet library; games room and theater
- Oversized patio with loveseat, coffee table, 1 chair and another set of 1 table and 2 matching chairs
-'Harbor Square' which will be located at the entrance to Vista Cay will have an exciting combination of retail shopping, dining, social gathering places and cinemas. Publix supermarket already open for business
- Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort. 60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center
This is to confirm that the photos of our condo are true pictures that depict our condo and the contents therein and are not that of a model home. All pictures of the inside of our condo and the patio by Erika Lauren Photography.
Please note that trucks, commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, trailers of every other description, boats, jet skis (or other similar watercraft) boat and other watercraft trailers, horse trailers or vans shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property, or on the Vista Cay resort.
Also, please be advised that the home that you are renting is located within a condominium which contains certain amenities and common areas (including but not limited to the swimming pool, gym, elevators, sauna, alarm system, etc…) which may from time to time not be fully functional or operational or may be under repair as managed by the building administration such that the use of these areas and/or amenities may be unavailable or limited during your stay in the condo. In this context, while we recognize and regret any resulting inconvenience to our guests, the owner of the home will not be responsible for any such events of outage or unavailability and shall have no responsibility or obligation to grant any discount or refund of any of the rental fee as a result of any such circumstances.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area' and/or
• A 'mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning' area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,' area, we will refund:
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
o Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the 'Hurricane Warning' period.
Keywords: Lake View Condo, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Vista Cay, Next to clubhouse/pool, Disney, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida, Shingle Creek Golf, Orange County Convention Center
We're a family of 6 with 4 young children so it's anyone's guess why we chose Orlando as our second home. We reside in southern Ontario and try as much as possible to travel to our condo whenever the children are on school holidays. Our penthouse is also our vacation home and we take great pride in sharing it with our guests.
We always knew that Florida would be a place to have our second home, especially considering that we reside in the cold north. This is a place we want to travel to during our winter months when we finally retire and as well a place where our children and theirs could enjoy their vacations at. Besides that, we are only a couple of hours away by air from Buffalo so this was another plus in choosing Orlando. We chose Vista Cay in Orlando because it's central to everything we would ever need. We're an hour from the beaches and being centrally located, we can travel to any destination we want to in Orlando.
Vista Cay is an upscale resort. Their standards are very high and their grounds are always immaculate. We love the fact that it's also a gated community thus giving you a sense of security. I love the lake and the view from our condo. We always wanted a view of the water at our second home and the lake is a welcome sight. At night, we can also view the fireworks from SeaWorld on our balcony. Our children enjoy the heated pool when we return from a long day out at the parks or they can watch a movie in the theatre room or play at any of the games table. There is so much to do at the resort that you don't even need to step out of the site at all.