Unparalleled prime land in the Bay of Chahue, welcoming the architectural jewel, Sueño del Mar, bordering the beach walk promenade and spectacular beach as well as tranquil, luscious parks and gazebos.
Sueño del Mar's simplicity and natural materials work excellent with the Huatulco climate and ocean. Luxury condo - 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 8.
The property is strategically located in the center of the Bay of Chahue / Huatulco adjacent to the Chahue beach promenade and spa with views to the Pacific Ocean and Sierra Madre mountains and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped parks and gardens, two beach clubs and two restaurants within a five minute walk.
Only 30% of Huatulco will be developed and the other 70% left pristine.
Huatulco is considered one of Mexico's greatest achievements in community planning.
Huatulco is zoned for only high-end luxury developments and resorts.
The Sueno del Mar project is completely self funded and free from any debt.
Huatulco's remote and private location has kept it safe and free from dense urban issues such as crime and disease.
Huatulco is on the same latitude as Hawaii - with a similar climate.
Huatulco has its own international airport with non-stop jet service to Denver, Houstons, Chicago and many more locations
•Huatulco's all new infrastructure and ecological paradise master planned community is funded by the Mexican Government who has committed over 1.4 billion dollars.
The wonder, closeness, strength and majesty of the Pacific, the crashing of waves, the vista of white waters, sail boats, ships at sea, protected habitats of sea turtles, huge sea mammals, along with so many varieties of fish. Just the perfection of nature right at the tips of our toes - or as deep as one may venture to go.
We are a couple who love Mexico, especially Huatulco. Its culture, artifacts, music, food, climate, location and people are great!. It's whatever you want it to be: tranquil and/or exciting!
It's beautiful, comfortable and convenient to everything!
We're right on the beautiful sand and sea while within walking distance of town!