Paradise on earth! Perfect and romantic getaway place for peaceful and adventurous vacation!
Submitted: May 7, 2012
Stayed: April 2012
We had an excellent stay at this place, it was even more beautiful than we could ever have imagined! Any photo doesnt do justice to the absolute fantastic view one has over the pacific ocean from the house. We enjoyed watching several breathtaking sunsets/-rises that no photo could fully capture! Some of the highlights we loved most about our choice of stay:
1) the pool was wonderful, one can swim and see the pacific ocean, thats pretty incredible by itself!
2) the beautiful and well put together garden with lots of beautiful plants, flowers (hibiscus, bougainvilleas, rare palm trees, orange, lime trees)
3) the privacy of the location, there are no neighbors, its very peaceful which is exactly what we looked for, to have a relaxing vacation away from the more touristy aspect of the area.
4) the wrap around, covered patio of the house was amazing, we could observe plenty of wildlife including monkeys, iguanas, butterflies etc. We loved swinging in the hammock at any time of the day on the patio.
5) the interior of the house was great as well, we had everything we needed (esp the kitchen, as it was small, it had everyting one needs to cook). Very well maintained and extremely clean. (we also loved the welcoming swans on the bed with the flowers, added a touch of honeymoon romance!)
6) The owner and property manager were both extremely helpful in guiding us through our planning and stay there (as this was our first time in Costa Rica with much to learn!)
I could list many more things, but yes I would recommend this lovely piece of paradise to anyone that is looking for a beautiful and blissful gettaway vacation while enjoying the exotic aspect of what nature has to offer.
There are so many adventures one can experience in that area for affordable prices. I would recommend any of the tours that are offered in Montezuma, they seemed well organized and were so much fun ( horse back riding, Tortuga island etc) But even close, there is a lot to do! ( lots of little shops, cafes, there is an amazing little cafe in Cabuya (2 km from there) that has the best chocolate cake and jams we've ever had!)
All in all, we had a fantastic stay at this place and yes would go back in a heart beat!
We really learned what the locals mean by Pura Vida!!! It feels like paradise on earth! ( I know that sounds a bit cheezy but its so true!)
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?