It doesn't get any better for urban living and seeing or visiting Ottawa. With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
This condo has been rented on this site since 2009 (see bottom of this page for verification).
Have a morning coffee or evening cocktail on the private, European-inspired terrace surrounded by a 7 foot high wrought iron fence.
This well appointed suite is fully furnished and very upscale:
- spacious; 1100 square feet; 10 foot high ceilings
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors; porcelain tile with toasty under-the-floor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
- luxurious leather white sofa
- 3 brand new 42” LED TV's (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free Netflix; 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the living room
- 3 Home Theater Systems (incl. 3 PS 3's with Blu Ray)
- expansive 7 foot high windows with built-in window seats
- well laid out floor plan; very private between the two bedrooms
- plush, queen-size beds
- high-end brand name pillow-top mattresses
- luxurious 650 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- goose-down duvets
- quality countertops and bathroom fixtures
- soaker tub with shower (glass enclosed shower, with waterfall shower head, in second bathroom)
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen has granite counter tops and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- 6-burner gas range imported from Italy
- microwave oven & Krug stainless steel toaster/oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., all complimentary
- customized built-in full patio dining set on terrace
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
We are unable to rent to families with small children.
Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
This 1871 historical home has been featured on the front pages of the 'Homes' section of the Ottawa Citizen newspaper in two recent articles.
This 1100 square foot (110 sq.m) home has all the amenities you would expect in an eclectic apartment in the centre of this capital city.
The unit includes two full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, (both queen beds) a queen sofa bed, marble fireplace, 10 foot high tin-covered ceilings, S/S appliances, exposed brick walls, original hardwood floors, claw foot tub, granite counters, Wi-Fi, 2 HD TV's, 2 PS 3's with Blu-Ray.
We chose this location because it is central to everything.
Within 10 minutes drive/walk of the front door you can visit the province of Quebec including swimming in famous Meech Lake in the summer or ski in Gatineau Park in the winter. Byward Market, 4 live theatres, a local rep theatre, unique and one-of-a-kind boutiques, the largest shopping mall in the heart of the downtown - all within walking distance.