* After your beach time the wash off hose is just next to the sidewalk outside,
* We have provided a book filled with info and menus from around the area as well as local activities to fill the rest of your day.
Thinking of day trips? We' re located in the “golden triangle” close to;
* Orlando and all it has to offer of course
* St. Augustine
* Kennedy Space Center
Looking for a longer stay during the frigid winter months “up north”?
* The kitchen is very well stocked for long stays and for those who love to cook, there is a pantry and great granite counter space and new appliances.
* Enjoy the cable TV and recliner along with added cozy touches for winter at the beach.
Sorry, pets, boats and trailers are not allowed per association rules, and we have a no smoking policy in the home.
Private Internet and WIFI
3-5 day rentals available during some time periods, email for rates
Keywords: Beach Condominium
We are 'young at heart' retired engineer and nurse and live in Marietta, GA, just north of busy Atlanta. Our interests are our family, including 8 grandchildren who love to visit the beach, traveling, especially cruising, reading and of course meeting new friends. We enjoy our relaxing time in the Ormond Beach/Daytona area....where life is simpler. We first visited the area in 2002 and felt at home immediately. We have met wonderful interesting people over the course of renting since 2003 and appreciate constantly learning from them and providing a home away from home for all who come to stay.
While at the condo we cook in as well as sample the local restaurants. There is always something new to explore or do and of course the beach is great. We try to live 'healthy' and find the area a good fit for fresh air, exercise, and de-stressing.
The proximity to dining and entertainment while being in a residential area very close to state parks and open undeveloped land is a good fit for us Our condominium has a mix of friendly permanent residents and vacation families in the summer and our 'snowbird ' friends who return each winter.
We appreciate our return guests and 'meeting' online new guests who trust us to provide them with a cozy home to rest and rejuvenate.
The ocean view (and bonus north view) and listening to the surf is calming and always changing....and then there is the moonrise...
The first floor end unit is so convenient to your vehicle for unloading/loading and NO stairs..big big plus.