Modern, high ceiling penthouse condo apartment with great ocean and sunset views is located one block away from the beautiful Rincon beach and close to other great beaches in the West Coast. This spacious apartment has two (2) bedrooms, two (2) bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen as well as a large balcony with sitting area. The apartment is located in a quiet beach neighborhood and conveniently located to nearby restaurants, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, etc. The apartment is fully furnished and amenities include a 40 inch flat screen TV, DVD Player & iPod/iPhone dock sound system, washer/dryer, air conditioning, and ceiling fans. The well maintained, private access complex also includes a full size pool and gazebo with bathrooms and showers, and includes two (2) assigned off-street parking spaces.
Links to helpful websites: Please inquire for links.
Driving Directions From Aguadilla Airport (BQN): 1. Take a left out of the airport parking and another left at the stop sign onto Route 107.
2. By the fourth light be in the right lane to enter Route 2 South.
3. Stay on 2 (do not take Route 115 off of 2 it is a more complicated way to go)
4. Stay on 2 to Route 417. There is an overhead crosswalk at the intersection.
5. Take a right on to 417.
6. In 1.6 miles there is a traffic light where many roads meet; there is a cemetery on the right)
7. Take the left road at the fork, Avenida Nativo Alers, to bypass the town of Aguada
8. Turn left on Route 115 when 417 ends.
9. DO NOT take the first right on to Route 413
10. After a mile or two, take a right onto 413. There is a store called Playero on the corner.
11. Take the next left (95 meters).
12. Take the next left after one short block.
13. Bahia Del Mar is the second building on the left.
14. The entrance is on the right side of the building.
Driving Directions From San Juan Airport (SJU): 1. Follow signs to Highway 26 while exiting the airport. Do not take the Moscoso Bridge.
2. Take the toll road, Autopista 22 (Bayamon). At toll plazas 'A' lanes only accept coins, including pennies; 'C' lanes take bills and you buy a roll of quarters for future 'A' lanes. Avoid the far left autoexpreso lanes unless you have a tag.
3. Follow 22 to Arecibo.
4. Stay left in Arecibo as 22 turns into Route 2
5. Continue on 2 to Aguadilla, approximately 30 minutes, there will be a baseball stadium on the left.
6. Stay on 2 (do not take Route 115 off of 2 it is a more complicated way to go)
6. Stay on 2 to Route 417. There is an overhead crosswalk at the intersection.
7. Take a right on to 417.
8. In 1.6 miles there is a traffic light where many roads meet; there is a cemetery on the right)
9. Take the left road at the fork, Avenida Nativo Alers, to bypass the town of Aguada
10. Turn left on Route 115 when 417 ends.
11. Continue from Step 9 above: Directions from Aguadilla Airport