This large, brand new, ultra-comfortable, beautifully furnished estate is located in a desirable area a mere 8 miles south from Breckenridge Ski Resort. (All roads are maintained between our estate and the ski resorts) You will enjoy this east-facing, sunny and spacious home surrounded by soaring pines, flowers and magnificent mountain views.
Stay warm with in-floor radiant heated floors throughout, 3 fireplaces (one soaring stone wood burning), oversized two-car garage with remotes, jetted tub in the master bathroom, oversized showers (one with dual shower heads), brand new washer, dryer & dishwasher, huge solid mango wood table seats 10 & 3 bar stools, large fire pit in back yard for S'Mores fun and LOTS of amenities!
This 3,400 sq. ft. home features an open floor plan with two large family rooms, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a brand new top of the line hot tub that accommodates 7 adults, estate is on a ½ acre of beauty, peace and tranquility.
Additional Rental Features: Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• 2 Master bedrooms with king beds, attached full baths and private deck/patio (sleeps 4)
• 1 Bedroom with queen-over-queen log bunk beds with full bathroom (sleeps 2-4)
* 1 Bedroom w queen-over-queen log bunk beds (shares bath)
• 1 Air mattress available (sleeps 2)
• 1 Pack’n Play/Crib for your baby or young child
• 2 Additional powder bathrooms
• Also includes linens, towel-sets for twelve, soap, shampoo, conditioner & hairdryers in each bathroom
• 2 Flat screen LCD TV's both with DIRECTV & 1 with DVD player
• High speed wireless Internet
• Phones (includes local and domestic long distance)
• XBOX with games
• Stereo with audio input jack for your MP3 device
• Board Games (SORRY, Pictionary, Monopoly, UNO, Skip-Bo, Checkers, cards, crayons, coloring books and much more!)
• Books, local information, reading materials
• Laundry/Mud room with cabinets & utility sink
• Brand new full-size front loading washer & dryer with laundry detergent
• Iron and ironing board
Additional Rental Features: Kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances & 42” soft-close cabinets
• Well equipped including brand new toaster oven, toaster, blender, electric can opener, pots & pans, place settings (for 16), glasses, wine glasses and much more
• Large outdoor BBQ grill
• Dining area with huge solid wood table - seats 10 w/place setting for ten, 3 barstools
• 2 wet bars with wine chill
• Coffee maker, coffee press & coffee grinder
* Brand new dishwasher that runs very quietly
• Snow removal service
• Expansive wood-wrapped windows with mountain views
• Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams
• Designer finishes including natural tumbled stone, travertine & slate
• Rich hardwood & tile flooring (heated throughout)
• 2 Sunny Trex decks with iron railing, mountain views and outdoor seating
• 2 large patios with two loungers
• For your safety – carbon monoxide detectors on each floor
• No smoking
• No pets
Nearby: Breckenridge Area
• Hike or cross-country ski to a nearby secluded alpine lake (trailhead is on our street)
• Nearby Resorts: Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Loveland & Vail
• Activities: Skiing/Snowboarding, Cross-Country Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Snowmobiling, Snow Shoeing, Fishing, Biking, Shopping, Rock Climbing, Sledding/Tubing, Rafting, Hiking, Horseback Riding & more.
We live outside of the Dallas area in Texas and have been coming to Breckenridge for several years! We fell in love with this house immediately and have not regretted one moment after our purchase! We hope it brings you the joy we feel each time we come up here! God blessed us with this beautiful, peaceful home, wonderful neighbors and scenery that only He could create!
We looked and looked all over Breckenridge for the perfect house - not just for skiing but for the amazing summer activities that our family enjoys doing - hiking, white water rafting, looking at wildlife, BBQing, hot tubbing, making S'Mores over a fire pit and having friends and our amazing neighbors over for games, activities
You will love the 'mountain feel' of the home combined with the luxuries of a modern house! The views are spectacular, the hiking phenomenal, the wildlife beautiful and the fact that you are 11,500 feet above sea level unimaginable!