Rosecliff Villa is the best combination of renting a vacation home and staying at a resort. It’s the smartest way to enjoy a luxury worry-free vacation home in Jamaica’s exciting, relaxing West End. Owned by an American couple who are able to share their spacious home and on-site staff in the months when they are not in residence.
You'll enjoy 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 full baths, large well-equipped kitchen, living room and sweeping verandas for you and your family. All rooms are fully prepared for your stay with fresh linens, towels, large dressers and closets. Built in 2008, Rosecliff Villa has beautiful views of the sea as well as a local castle.
Start your Jamaican vacation the right way. Don't worry. Be happy.
Rick's Cafe, Negril
Appleton Rum Estate
Negril Golf Club
Walk the Martha Bray River
Seven Mile Beach
Black River Rafting
Cool Runnings Water Park
Glass Bottom Boat Tours to the Reefs
Catch Falling Star
Negril: SEVEN MILE BEACH: Negril is famous for its miles of cool, white sand beaches. One of the most beautiful towns in Jamaica, it has a more laid back atmosphere than that of Montego Bay. When you go to Seven Mile Beach, you'll stay all day. You have probably never seen water this clear. You will probably not find water this warm. You will be amazed at how far out you can walk in the water before it gets up to your neck.
There are restaurants galore all along the beach - from upscale resorts to jerk chicken huts with a true Jamaican atmosphere. Many restaurants and resorts will supply you with comfortable lounge chairs, bar service, and security.
There is no place like Seven Mile Beach any where in the world.
Restaurants: IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Rick's Cafe: Incredible sunsets, live music, good food. Voted one of 10 best bars in the World! ....
* Push Cart Restaurant at Pirate's Cove: Jamaican cuisine with a gorgeous view! ....
* Catcha Falling Star: A lovely little Negril cliff restaurant overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the 'Gem of Jamaica'. Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to 'linger longer' in Negril, Jamaica! . . . A priceless experience!
* The Rockhouse: a beautifully set romantic restaurant on the cliffs. They will collect you for free from your hotel and drive you there ....
*Seastar: offers a one of a kind party with Seastar Drummers, Stephen West, Roots Vibration Band, Fernando and Various Guest Artists and the Seastar Dancers! The All You Can Eat Buffet (US$18) with Jerk Chicken, Pot Roast Beef, Pan Fried Snapper, Mashed Potatoes, Rice & Peas, Steamed Vegetables, Salad, Rolls and Cake kicks off at 7pm and the party continues until Midnight. Free shuttle to and from Rosecliff Villa
* LTU Restaurant a wonderful, locally-styled restaurant perched high on the edge of the cliff, just 200 yards from Ricks Cafe on the cliff road ....
* Hungry Lion a great vegetarian/Ital restaurant. $250J gets you a great combo that usually consists of soy chunks, rice and peas, veggies, plus often stew or ackee ....
* Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville: American and Carribean food, great drinks! ....
* Jus Natural ,organic, natural, outdoor dining in the garden....
and many, many more within walking distance!