SKI BIG BEAR UNDER 1 MILE FROM THE HOME!
Tubing and ski mountain.
Walk to Pool and Lake! 1 mile away!
In The Wonderful 4 Season Resort Of Masthope Mountain Community.
Vacation Rental Description: 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Level Home. 4 Televisions in home. Deck & Fireplace.
SLEEPS 12 COMFORTABLY! 5 Queen Beds(Pull-out couch and futon also available)
Fireplace And Outdoor Deck.
1ST FLOOR: 1 BEDROOM, SHOWER, FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, DEN WITH CATHEDERAL CEILING AND FIREPLACE, WALK OUT TO DECK,
UPPER LEVEL: 2 BEDROOMS WITH FULL BATH, LAUNDRY STATION.
Full service community offering. Come Enjoy a Terrific Getaway Any Season, There Is Always Something To Do At Masthope.
Vacation Rental Amenities:
· Ski Big Bear which has 100% snow making on all its 18 trails, 5 lifts (small additional fee applies - 25% discount for our guests)
· Snow boarding
· Snow tubing
· New Lodge built in 2004
· Sports Bar with TV’s
· Outdoor Patio Grill
· Olympic size pool with water slides, diving boards, and kiddie pool
· Pool side bar
· Bocce ball
· Shuffle board
· Children’s playground
· Community fitness center with classes (massages available)
· Convenience store with fresh coffee daily and Deli
· Game room with coin operated games
· Pool tables
· Air hockey
· Sandy beach
· Kids playground
· Bocce ball court
· Cafe with outdoor patio
· Picnic area
· Restroom facilities
1 ½ miles to Equestrian Center
· Private stable
· Indoor/outdoor riding rings (small additional fee applies -1/2 hour-$10)
· Horseback Riding trails (small additional fee applies - 1 hour -$20)
· Pony Rides (small additional fee applies -$5)
· Petting zoo
1 ½ miles to Delaware River
· Picnic tables
Activities and Attractions:
-Bush Kills Falls.
The 'Niagara of Pennsylvania,' Bushkill Falls is among the Keystone State's most famous scenic attractions. This unique series of eight waterfalls, nestled deep in the wooded Pocono Mountains, is accessible through an excellent network of hiking trails and bridges which afford fabulous views of the falls and the surrounding forest.
-Close by Woodloch Pines & Cricket hill 18 hole golf courses.
-40 minutes to Monticello Race Tack/Casino or Mount Airy Casino Resort.