Located right in Winter Park, Wolf Park Townhomes is a tiny development surrounded by forest, so it feels like a friendly little village, not like a huge commercial condo complex.
Many things make our unit special:
- A large, outdoor hot tub on the second floor, in-floor radiant heating, and heated garage all replace the chill of winter with a glowing warmth!
- It's located at the end of the building, and laid out to maximize natural light
- None of the bedrooms share walls with each other or with the neighboring unit
- The most deck space of any unit in Wolf Park Townhomes (two large second-storey decks, both with views)
- The main living area is open and airy...perfect for socializing or relaxing; sleeping spaces are cozy and private, each with its own adjoining bathroom
- All furnishings and appliances are brand-new and upscale. In fact, it is so well equipped, that you really just need to bring your personal gear and effects (and don't forget swim suits)!
Wolf Park Townhomes has a lot to offer as well. During ski season, free shuttle buses stop right at the driveway to take you for a ten-minute drive to the base of the ski area. If you want to get away from it all, hundreds of miles of beautiful snowshoeing and cross-country skiing terrain begin right from the neighborhood.
In the summer, take a scenic bicycle ride to the resort, where you can enjoy a steady stream of festivals and other events. Or, stroll down a forested path to nearby Wolf Park, which features tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, a newly refurbished playground, and more. If mountain biking is your cup of tea, you can access hundreds of miles of singletrack right from the townhouse, including the extensive Winter Park Resort trail network, and the trails of the Fat Tire Classic.
All year round, enjoy the Winter Park shops and restaurants just a short walk away, as well as a plethora of all-season recreational activities in the national forests and wilderness areas just out the back door.
Please visit our web site, or send us an email for more information.
Joel and Carrie (and their daughters) live in Colorado Springs, and have a hard time deciding whether we like Winter Park more in the summer or in the winter! Co-Owner Bob has been friends with Joel since the mid-90s; he lives in Washington State, but gets out to Winter Park as often as he can.
It's been fun sharing a second home since we purchased our townhouse, but the surprise has been all the nice folks we've met through renting our place to others.
Wolf Park Townhomes has such an ideal location and a feeling of quality that it was an easy decision; it was even easy choosing our unit, because it was the brightest and airiest, and has all that extra balcony space. Winter Park has been our favorite place in the world to ski for many years so we already knew that's where we wanted to be.
It's great being able to walk to Wolf Park and to Winter Park's shops and restaurants, to ride to mountain biking trails instead of having to drive, and to hop the shuttle to come back from the ski slopes for lunch if we want to. We also love the forest atmosphere, and the small, friendly feel of the complex.
We love watching the trains from the large, second floor outdoor hot tub, and we enjoy the cozy, social atmosphere provided by the open floor plan and abundant windows. Having a full bathroom for each bedroom is HUGE too, the the in-floor heating is wonderful during ski season!
We've also really enjoyed getting to know our neighbors, who have become friends even outside of our interactions in Winter Park.