SPECIAL: 15% OFF for 3nt or more & 20% Off for 7nts or more New Bookings only in May 2013!
The Kapoho Bay View beach house has 5 bedrooms & 4 baths. The home is within 350 feet of the warm Champagne Pond and the ocean-fed and filtered Kapoho Tide pools near Pahoa Hawaii. Well furnished and beautifully maintained, this private vacation and gated community rental is offered for rent by owner.
Kapoho Bay View Home is a beautiful 3 story house with many rooms and lots of space for you and your family to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. We have a 3rd story level is a Master Suite with a Jacuzzi Bath Tub & a 180 degree Ocean Views from the 3rd Level Master Suite & Balcony!
All the levels have 26' Flat Screen TVs with DVD players, Wi-Fi Internet, 3 Postrupedic Mattress Beds (on the 3rd/2nd levels) & Wraparound Large Deck with a Gas BBQ on the 2nd level.
Surrounded in tropical plants, flowers, shrubs, palm trees and lawn; the yard and gardens of the Big Island. The multi-level patios overlook the warm ponds of Kapoho Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
Natural Geothermal heated Champagne Pond water temperatures range between 80-87 degrees Fahrenheit. Visitors come from around the world to enjoy the great snorkeling and swimming. Sharing the waters with an abundance of tropical fish and sea turtles.
WE HAVE 3 MORE OCEANFRONT VACATION RENTALS PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE: 'Hawaiiwego'
IN THE AREA:
For a day trip, head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Take a peak at an explosion captured on film in the Kilauea Visitor's Center. Head down the Chain of Craters Road and look for flowing lava and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, the fern forests, and the other natural phenomena of the area, about One Hour Drive.
Lava Tree State Park: Restaurants and Super Market in Pahoa Town 10 min Drive from the Home.
Area attractions include: swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling, public swimming pool in Pahoa, fishing
Volcanoes Park is about 1 hour away.
Akaka Falls 1 Hour min Drive.
Lava Flow watching 30 min drive.
Steam Venting Natural Sauna 15 min Drive.
Tide Pools and Best Coral viewing by snorkeling 5 min Drive in Vacationland
IMPORTANT READ BEFORE BOOKING: Please read our 'Important Info below' & 'Cancellation Policy' sections carefully before calling to book under this URL: please Click on this link http://www.hawaiiwego.com/kapoho-bay-view-home#Rates , then scroll down to read those sections.
BOOKING: Please CALL SOPHIA YUNIS Directly at 808-965-4026 to BOOK!
NEVER WIRE MONEY TO ANYONE!
We can use all major credit cards but prefer VISA or Mastercard, please consider using that one first to keep processing fees low. We also accept personal or postal checks but we will require a $150 charge on a credit card prior to you mailing out a check. A three (3) night deposit (less tax) or if your booking 28 nights or longer reservation a 50% deposit is required at booking and traveler’s insurance is due at the time of the booking. The balance including taxes, and cleaning is due 60 days prior to your arrival date and will be automatically deducted from your credit card at that time. All rates and terms are subject to change. By authorizing payment via credit card you are authorizing Pacific Ocean Realty LLC (“Agent”) and/or their affiliates that they teamed up with, acting as a booking intermediary between you and the Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home, to charge your credit card the balance of the total charges 60 days prior to the commencement date of your rental period. If you book your rental less than 60 days in advance of your stay, we will charge your full payment immediately by credit card or you must otherwise arrange for payment immediately or your reservation will not be accepted (DO NOT WIRE FUNDS).
• TAX: Hawaii General Excise & Transient Tax 13.4166% (subject to change)
• CLEANING CHARGES:
o $125 for 6 or less guests (2nd & 3rd Levels with Full Amenities)
o $150 for 7 to 8 guests (All Levels)
o $175 for 9 to 10 guests (All Levels)
o To reduce cleaning expenses, we ask if your party is 6 or less, to not use the downstairs bedrooms/beds unless it is absolutely necessary.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT PROTECTION (SDP) PREMIUM: In your quote provided to you, we included the Security Deposit Protection plan (SDP) for a small premium of $39 for your protection, however, you may choose to do the alternative which is to contact us directly at 808-965-4026 and provide us with a security deposit equal to the SDP plan coverage which is $3,000. Securing this protection will provide you with the assurance that damage which is caused inadvertently by you or a travel companion, will be covered under the plan up to a maximum limit of $3,000. Eliminating the worry of when and how much of the security deposit you will receive back. For More Information Visit: www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/CSA330
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: If you choose to provide us with a $3,000 Security Deposit, the money will be returned back on the credit or debit card within 7 business days after the exit of your stay as long as there is no damage, excess cleaning or any other charges outstanding.
• Nightly Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not have sheets for the crib).
• 3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 7 night minimum stay
• Check-in is 3pm or later and Check-out is 11am, unless you use the Lower Level Bed/Bathrooms and/or there is more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
• Lower Level is locked up to keep cleaning fee to a minimum if there are 6 or less guests. The Lower Level can be opened for an additional $25 cleaning fee, or if you have booked 7-8 guests & it was already included in your cleaning fee.
• Guests will not be sharing this house. There is only an outside staircase to go from the 1st level to the 2nd level (the inside staircase is only from the 2nd to the 3rd level)
• Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
• Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the house and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will applied if the policy is violated.
• Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 2 cars, no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10 PM to 8 AM.
• Specials are only good for NEW BOOKINGS
• State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W19676318-01
* This home is For Sale but there will be no showings during your stay, please contact Sophia directly for more info.
- We encourage you to purchase trip insurance as unforeseen events beyond your or our control can affect travel plans prior to or after your arrival.
Sophia Yunis, the Booking Agent, is a Licensed Real Estate Broker (Pacific Ocean Realty LLC Business Registration #78568C5, State GE/Transient Tax ID's for the Homes Sophia books for: W54568724-01, W20580572-01, W19676318-01)
Keywords: Ocean View, Home,Champagne Pond, Kapoho, big Island Hawaii,Snorkeling,Kayaking, Surfing,Swimming,Diving, warm natural springs in ponds, tide pools, vacationland, lodging, Ocean front, condo, rentals, vacation rentals, hawaiian, bungalow, cottages, flat, casita, scuba, fishing, kona, waikiki, maui Oahu, Honolulu, Kuai, Molokai, fish, sea turtles, Volcano, lava, viewing, water falls, steam vents, Volcano National Park
This Home is wonderful piece of paradise and owned with another Fun & Lovely couple that comes back to Hawaii from Texas for the half the year. Together we went into building this new home from the ground up & made this home extremely enjoyable for our future Guests! My wife & I are originally from California and I am a retired Veterinarian & Real Estate Investor. My wife is a wonderful Horse Woman & Trainer, which she continues to follow what she loves at our 15-minute away Kapoho Ranch. My wife & I are half owners of this wonderful vacation home. We fell in love with Kapoho & we moved out here start our retirement. We use to have a Sea Turtle in the pond of our current home in Kapoho and it is because of her that we have embraced Hawaii so much more. We've developed a small business with few vacation homes down in Kapoho and we enjoy providing the opportunity for others to experience Kapoho like we have. Our daughters have grown up & went to college out here in UHH & UHM. They love the beautiful ocean. We all enjoy the fun nature activities all around us: Surfing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Diving, Spear-Fishing, Fishing & exploring the Tropical surroundings in the community. We hope you'll enjoy all that Hawaii has to offer. You'll want to keep coming back too! Muhammad, Lynette & Sophia
The unique things about our home is that we just built this new home from the ground up and got to design the floor plans & all decorations. We enjoy relaxing in this home because of the beautiful 180 degrees of views on the 3rd floor Master Bedroom & Balcony. The rest of the family gets to enjoy the many spacious lower level rooms. We all enjoy going into Pahoa Town & have a nice dinner or lunch either at LuQuin's Mexican Bar & Restaurant, Ning's Thai, or a more formal dining we would go to Kaleo's Restaurant. During the day, we try to make it to the Natural Steam-Vents from the Volcano often and my daughters usually makes it down to Pohiki (Issac Park) & go surfing for half a day. For a fun Sunset activity, we would go down to the Lava Fields at the end of Kapoho-Kalapana Highway & walk to the newly formed beaches, & on the way back in the dark look at the Kilauea Volcano & try to see the lava flowing down the mountain but remember to bring a flashlight, it’s extremely dark!