Yellowstone Historic Vacation Home just three miles from Yellowstone National Park!
The Yellowstone Historic Vacation Home was used at the turn of the century as a railroad wayside home for travelers to Yellowstone National Park. Today this historic home still has the same expansive views of the magnificent Electric Peak, the surrounding mountain ranges and rolling pastures, where you'll often see buffalo and antelope grazing. This three story home has recently been renovated and features comfortable rustic furnishings with that Montana flair. It is open year round with easy access to Yellowstone Park, with its world famous geysers, bubbling paint pots, pastel painted canyon walls, which can be enjoyed at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and its famous Artist Point, the Boiling River Hot Springs close to Gardiner, and abundant wildlife including bears, wolves, coyotes, deer, elk, pronghorns, mountain goats, big horn sheep, eagles, etc.
Yellowstone Historic Vacation Home sleeps 9 or more. It offers the following:
* Spacious kitchen
* Open living room, formal dining room
* 1 King-size bed
* 2 Queen-size beds
* 1 Day bed
* 1 Bunk bed
* 3 Bathrooms
* For additional sleeping space, there are two bedrooms in the attic.
* A spacious yard, BBQ grill and picnic table
* Board games and toys for children of all ages
* Please note: Due to buffalo (bison) migration movements during the winter and spring, an electric fence will be operational along Old Yellowstone Trail (main road) from December 1 through mid-April. There are also cattle (bison) guards located on the driveways next to the property. For the safekeeping of your children, please do not allow them to play near these areas.
* Please note: Only non-alcoholic beverages in the home (request from owners)