Beautiful Studio/Loft on the top floor of a classic brownstone home in superior Stuyvesant Heights Brooklyn. Stay in a lovely quiet enclave that is just a short 12min subway ride away from all Manhattan has to offer. This is a historical Victorian brownstone that used to be the vacation home of the rich and famous who wanted a break from the bustling city! You'll wake up to birds chirping in the backyard and you can walk to the coffee shop down the block or make your own in your private fully stocked kitchen.
The studio apartment comfortably sleeps 2 people
- 1 Queen sized bed (medium to large size bed)
- Sofa bed / couch in the living area
- Air mattress can also be provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove top, microwave, cooking and eating utensils, plates etc
- Large ensuite bathroom (with hairdryer)
- Apartment comes equipped with bedding, fresh linen & towels
to accomodate your stay.
* Apartment suits couples or 2 friends travelling
* Extra guests, check prior to booking (additional fee)
* Children are accepted, please provide details on their
age to see if suitable for set ups & bedding etc