• This contemporary home is located in a 5 Star Resort, beautifully designed around the private courtyard for seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Views are spectacular from the private rooftoop sun deck and alfresco living room
• Gatherings grow naturally around the gas fireplace of the great room as well as the gas firepit in the courtyard
• The great room is bright and spacious with 16 foot vaulted ceiling, skylights and wall-to-wall windows
• The kitchen features professional appliances and an open plan, perfect for keeping the chef a part of the fun
• The modern décor is infused with French flair, creating charming and elegant spaces throughout the home
• Three luxurious bedrooms feature private bathrooms and direct access to outdoor spaces
• Access to the resort dining facilities of the resort ensure a luxurious and care-free vacation
• From romantic getaways, to adventures with friends, to a family vacation; this courtyard home has you perfectly covered year-round
This charming 2,400 sq ft residence offers a private retreat with all the comforts of home. Experience wine country from the peaceful setting of this 3 bedroom, courtyard home in beautiful and vibrant Napa Valley. Only 10 minutes from Downtown Napa, you can easily partake in all that this valley has to offer with the two included house bikes. With two master suites, one of which features a playful indoor/outdoor shower, and a third en-suite bedroom, this home easily accommodates friends and extended families travelling together, up to a maximum of 6 guests.
All rooms open onto the private 1400 square foot courtyard or private decks to allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living. An incredible glass-enclosed fire pit in the courtyard is surrounded by plush armchairs, the perfect setting for relaxed evenings paired with a local wine. If you want to take-in the views, simply climb to the rooftop sun deck and alfresco living room.
Gatherings will occur naturally in the great room where the vaulted ceiling, wall-to-wall windows, and open-plan combine to create a bright and welcoming space. If the gourmet kitchen with professional stainless steel appliances doesn't inspire your inner chef, try one of the two highly-reviewed on-site restaurants.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner when you want it with numerous art galleries and studios, a plethora of inventive restaurants, over 100 wineries and vineyards, and parks to explore. Waiting to soothe any days adventures away is this beautiful home filled with French flair in an incomparable wine country setting.
This property is designed for a quiet and relaxing Napa Valley experience and is not conducive to a “party atmosphere.”