The Luxembourg - Left Bank Suite is a delightful one-bedroom apartment located on Rue de l'Ecole Polytechnique between the Pantheon and Notre Dame in the Latin Quarter/Sorbonne area of the fashionable 5th Arrondissement in Paris. This 400 square foot apartment provides a high level of comfort and luxury for the visitor who wants to be in the heart of Paris. It's the only apartment on the 2nd floor (French counting, 3rd floor American style) of a 15th century building. Recently renovated, the apartment is beautifully furnished and perfect for two people.
The apartment is only steps from the tourist heart of Paris with excellent bus and Metro connections.
For additional info, photos, and testimonials search HISTORIC RENTALS LUXEMBOURG SUITE in Google's search engine!
Details: • The apartment includes a living room, bedroom, small kitchen, and bathroom.
• The bedroom features a king-sized bed.
• The living room has a couch (the French name is a 'gigogne') that converts to a single bed, but with a trundle bed arrangement. It's quite comfortable, should you have an overnight guest.
• The living/dining room is very nicely furnished and includes a wonderful old table for dining, and two lovely armchairs.
• The kitchen is small but efficient, and fully furnished with a microwave and coffeemaker.
Services include: • Weekly cleaning
• Telephone service
• Answering machine
• Cable television
• High-speed Internet access
• Hair dryer in bathroom
• Iron and ironing board
• Parking available nearby
Conveniently located near: • The Latin Quarter/Sorbonne area
• The Pantheon
• Notre Dame
• Bus and Metro connections