-- Located in foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Canton, Georgia it's only an hour from downtown Atlanta.
-- 19' SunTracker pontoon boat. $175 for two days, $400 for full week.
-- Free use of 2 sit on top kayaks
- Closest lake front property to the amenities.
- 1 set of stairs from house to lake.
- 2 queen bedrooms on main. Queen downstairs. Loft with 2 twins. Sofa sleeper
- Dish Network in living room and master bedroom.
- Home theater system with DVD.
- Private wooded view across the cove.
If you are not familiar with Lake Arrowhead:
- One of the largest man-made private lakes in Georgia (540 acres)
- One of the cleanest lakes in Georgia
- 24 hours gated security
- 18 hole golf course, pool and tennis courts
- Great fishing for bass, perch, crappie, bream and catfish
Hands down best lake close to Atlanta. Year round consistent lake levels, clean and quiet.
Privacy and Easy Access. Located in quiet cove with wooded view. No people looking in from lake. One of few properties in Narrows subdivision with parking for 3 vehicles. Also only 2 steps to front door.