In the heart of the hotel zone, discover Porto Fino Cancun, the newest beach front luxury condominium complex within walking distance of shopping centers, clubs, bars and restaurants. Located between the beautiful Caribbean Sea and the Nichupte Lagoon, the complex offers its guests the finest vacation available. Relax at the spa or in the large hot tub, take a swim in the infinity pool, or enjoy a game of tennis, the magnificent facilities of Porto Fino will offer a relaxing vacation and satisfy the needs of all ages.
The complex offers 24 hours security, tennis court, gym, fully staffed spa, snack bar, Jacuzzi, children’s pool, infinity pool and beautiful sandy beach.
This 1,900 sq. ft , two bedrooms, two luxurious bathrooms unit has beautiful views from all rooms, modern and comfortable furnishings, marble floors, large balconies one of them with Jacuzzi.
There is a living room with a sofa bed, a dining room with a bar area and a fully equipped kitchen
COMPLEX AMENITIES:: - Gated community with 24 hours security
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tennis court
- Gym and fully staffed spa
- Pool-side service (massage, snacks and drinks).
- Children’s pool and infinity pool
- Free wireless internet connection
UNIT AMENITIES:: - Master bedroom1 with king bed, balcony, walk-in closet and ceiling fan.
- 2nd bedroom with two double trundle beds and two twin pull-outs, walk-in closet and ceiling fan.
- Large balcony with private Jacuzzi and patio furniture.
- AC split unit
- Washer / Dryer - Private
- Iron / Ironing Board
- 42' TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock with radio and alarm clock
- Kitchen with large fridge (has freezer & ice maker), range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, matching dishes, matching glasses, matching cutlery, blender, pots and pans, bakeware.
- Beach towels and linen provided.
- Hair dryer.
ACTIVITIES:: - Golf: can be reached by driving for 10 minute(s). There are 2 golf course(s) nearby.
- Paragliding, boating, sailing, scuba, snorkeling, swimming, water skiing.
- Shopping and dining: can be reached by walking for 4 minute(s). Shopping malls within short walking distance. Fine restaurants within walking distance: seafood, Argentinean steak house, Italian, Mexican, Continental.
- Clubs: Senior Frogs. Hard Rock Cafe, Rain Forest Cafe, Coco Bongo - all within short walking distance.
- Cancun International Airport is within 20 minutes drive.
- Cancun downtown within 20 minutes drive.
- Transit: can be reached by walking for 2 minutes.
With its transparent turquoise sea, powdery white beaches, Cancún embodies Caribbean splendor and the exotic joys of Mexico, but it is also a modern megaresort. Even a traveler feeling apprehensive about visiting foreign soil will feel completely at ease here. English is spoken and dollars accepted; roads are well-paved and lawns manicured. Most travelers feel comfortable in Cancún.
In addition to attractions of its own, Cancún is a convenient distance from the more traditional resorts of Isla Mujeres and the coastal zone now known as the Riviera Maya—extending down from Cancún, through Playa del Carmen, to the Maya ruins at Tulum, Cozumel, Chichén Itzá, and Cobá. All lie within day-trip distance. You will run out of vacation days before you run out of things to do in Cancún. Snorkeling, dolphin swims, jungle tours, and visits to ancient Maya ruins and modern ecological theme parks are among the most popular diversions.