This all new, completely remodeled, professionally decorated unit is 2,000 square feet, and on the third floor of a three-story, low-density complex. Pine Cove is a secluded community, far back from the road, behind rich foliage. Also, there are only 16 units at Pine Cove, so you’ll have space to relax, even during peak seasons.
In October of 2012, our unit was completely remodeled and now features:
• A new kitchen with new cabinets & appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven & microwave), granite countertops, plus a new toaster, juicer, blender, coffee maker, and new pots & pans.
• Two remodeled baths, with new cabinets & sinks, and new ceramic tile walk-in showers, and granite countertops.
• Three bedrooms, with reconstructed closets, new furniture, and new bedding.
• All new furniture in the living room and dining room.
• A brand new wet-bar with all new glassware, and a new ceramic tile floor on the lanai.
• All new windows & doors, new carpeting throughout, and everything has been repainted.
Here are a few other features you will like:
• The island’s best view of the gulf. (When I chop vegetables, I can see the boats and dolphins go by.)
• Three flat screen TV’s with HD cable and a fourth TV with DVD player.
• A second DVD player in the living room.
• Free WiFi, and an iPod dock.
• Complete linen service plus a washer and dryer in the unit.
• Two hair dryers, an ironing board & iron (and a vacuum cleaner but you don’t have to think about that).
• Two covered parking spaces directly below your unit with easy access to the elevator. (The car-park is newly painted too. As a matter of fact, the whole exterior of our building was just repainted!)
• A windowed elevator, that rises through the greenery, where you might see our colorful resident woodpecker.
• An outside, locked storage area—near your covered parking spaces—for beach and pool supplies. (Provided that our guests are being careful, there will be a beach umbrella, beach chairs, pool & beach toys, and shell nets in this unit.)
• A newly remodeled pool, hot tub, and barbeque area with two deluxe propane grills.
More about Pine Cove:
• Beyond the pool, and just a few steps over the wooden walkway, is Sanibel’s pristine beach. There you will find miles of sand and shells, as well as sandpipers, pelicans, and dolphins!
• Just down the road is the JN “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Preserve. The refuge is part of the largest undeveloped mangrove ecosystem in the United States, and it is world famous for its spectacular migratory bird populations.
• In town, you can rent bikes and motor scooters and discover lots of shops & restaurants.
• Or get a fishing pole, and buzz over to Captiva Island (you can fish on Sanibel too!), or play golf on one of Sanibel’s magnificent courses.
This little hideaway is perfect for families who want lots to do, or for people who just like to doze in the warm gulf breeze. Hope to see you there soon!
Keywords: Beachfront, Oceanfront, Condominium, Gulf front, Condo, Sanibel
We live in Buffalo, New York and organize annual family vacations (13 people) to Sanibel every spring. We hope to spend more time there in the years ahead.
We fell in love with Pine Cove when we first visited in 2009. Pine Cove is tucked far back from the road, down a long brick driveway through a corridor of trees and flowers. Our unit is on the third floor of a three-story building, and when we walked through the doors to the lanai, and saw the beautiful grounds and foliage, and the gulf beyond, we knew we would come back.
The Pine Cove community is small and friendly, and great for families. But, secluded as it is, Pine Cove is only minutes away from restaurants, shopping, and fun things to do on the water. More than half of Sanibel Island is a wildlife preserve, and you can see the osprey nests built high over the road when you drive down West Gulf Drive. There are no tall buildings on Sanibel, so you can always see the sky.
Karen & Rich Frazer