This villa is an ideal getaway for guests yearning for a truly out of the ordinary retreat, just next to Lefkada's breathtaking beaches! Officially recognized as a preserved building, 'Meli' carries with it a history which dates back to the 19th century. It is a unique stone villa featuring 3 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (designer matresses & toiletries, Flat Screen TVs with satellite, hairdryer, safe box), spacious sitting areas with fireplace, dining area, fully equipped rustic kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, spices etc).
The attention to detail is evident in all the superbly-decorated interiors which combine rustic authenticity with all-modern amenities. A large courtyard, a traditional wood burning oven and large built-in barbeque to the side, create exquisite sitting and dining areas with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. The secluded village is next to some of the most famous beaches in the Med (Porto Katsiki, Egremni, Gialos etc)
The experience at Meli combines:
1. Luxurius living with all amenities at hand to ensure your comfort and relaxation
2. Close proximity to the island's wonderful long, sandy beaches with clean, turqoise waters (quite handy, especially when it might take people from the north of the island more than an hour to approach)
3. Traditional Greek village living, with an opportunity to taste local delights & fresh local produce (honey, wine, free range eggs, olive oil etc.)
4. Connection with rich nature's relaxing aura either by sitting at the villa's garden, or by enjoying walking or biking along the fields/olive groves/vineyards/mountain right across the villa etc. (4 mountain bikes provided for free)
5. Calmness and safety as the small village provides the necessary quietness to ensure you enjoy your sleep (away from crowds) and the safety needed for children to feel free to walk & play around (as there are not many cars around)
6. Genuine owner hospitality to make your stay with us carefree.