Discover Lake Anna and the Retreats: Lake Cabin, Woodland Lake and Day Dream Retreat. All with wonderful waterfront on the public side of Lake Anna.
Lake Cabin Retreat with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths is equipped with all the modern amenities, yet still feels like a true rustic log cabin getaway. Enjoy the privacy and serenity of the cabin's 2 wooded acres with incredible views of the lake and over 150 feet of waterfront. Sleeps 13. Now with Wi-Fi!
Day Dream Retreat: Day Dream can be seen at property # 300658, sleeps 8. Located on the public side, DAY DREAM RETREAT has an amazing waterfront with hardscape level access, walk-in to water and a HUGE boathouse with party dock and covered lift for renter use. Firepit, fan in covered dock area, plenty of sunning room. Deep water for boats and a wonderful, safe swim area. Wi-Fi!
Woodland Lake Retreat: Woodland Lake (next door to Lake Cabin Retreat) is surrounded by woods but still with incredible views from every room in the house. Sleeps 8 (see Woodland Lake Retreat #234302 on this website).
******** Lake Cabin Retreat ******** photos on this website
Lake Cabin Retreat Amenities:
• Over 150ft of waterfront in a wide cove with party dock
• 1¾ wooded acres of privacy in a gated community
• Screened Gazebo, Porch and extensive multi-level decks all with exceptional sunset and lake views
• Party dock screen room with ceiling fan
• Jacuzzi-Brand Hot Tub with 2-level pulsing jets - try all the seats to sooth whatever acks.
• Central air/ heat and ceiling fans through-out even in the gazebo and at screened dock.
• Wood-burning and gas fireplaces
• Built-in Firepit and Weber gas grill
• Community boat ramp, ample parking
• Swim / Party Dock with boat tie-downs in deep water
• Separate walk-in access to the water
• Playroom with foosball, darts, games, dvds,
video tapes, princess castle for little guests and reading material
for all ages
• Satellite TV, DVD / VHS, Wi-Fi
• Trailer parking
• Queen Tempur-pedic Four-poster bed, 2 Full-size beds, bunk bed with double futon and single upper bunk
• Queen-size sofa bed, Full-size and twin futons
• Fully-equipped kitchen including coffee maker, sno-cone machine, blender, microwave popcorn popper, funnel cake kit, freeze pop molds
Inviting Great Room / Wooded Lot: The inviting great room with its full lakeside windows, wood-burning stone fireplace and cathedral ceiling is a wonderful place to gather or unwind. The walk-out basement and playroom has a queen-size sofa sleeper and a bunk bed with a double futon and a single bed.
Get a truly restful night's sleep in the upstairs bedroom equipped with a queen Tempur-pedic four poster bed.
The second spacious upstairs bedroom has a full-size bed. The main floor bedroom also has a full-size bed.
Enjoy a romantic evening in front of the gas fireplace in the sitting room which has a full-size futon sofa and a single futon that converts to a child bed with rails. A crib, high chair and princess castle are provided to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing.
Log Cabin with all amenities: Besides the standard appliances, the cabin is equipped with easy dispense coffee maker, cookware, bakeware ,and dishes and utensils, including brightly colored kid-friendly plastic-ware. You are provided with everything you need to whip up a family feast or enjoy a treat like sno-cones, freeze pops or popcorn.
Lake Anna's 13,000 acres provide incredible opportunity for fishing and water recreation. Bring your bass or jet boat and waverunners. Easy access to Lake Cabin Retreat's community boat ramp allows you to launch once on your vacation and tie up to your own dock.
You'll be able to enjoy your evenings grilling, sitting in the gazebo or the hot tub or doing something you enjoy, rather than pulling your boat out of the water. Get an early jump on the fish, too. Lake Anna's sport fishing includes largemouth bass and stripers. Perch and catfish are in plentiful supply as well.
Plenty for all to do: Boat rentals, marina services, and professional fishing guides are available nearby.
There is plenty to do at Lake Cabin Retreat even when the weather is not cooperating. Try your hand at darts or foosball. Watch or read from the library of DVDs, video tapes and reading material for all ages. Tramp battlefields, go wine tasting, see Montpelier or Monticello or simply enjoy the serenity and security of the community by going for a long walk. The nearby State Park has hiking trails and a sandy beach.
Lake Anna, an easy 90 minute drive from Washington DC and, less than an hour from Richmond or Charlottesville, is one of Virginia's best kept secrets. Its clean waters offer swimming, water skiing and world-class fishing. Nearby attractions include vineyards, golf, antique shopping, historic sites, hiking in the State Park and easy access to Paramount's King's Dominion. Enjoy a romantic retreat or family renewal at Lake Cabin Retreat. Available all year around.