Welcome to 'Destination', our Destin Florida vacation rental home in Emerald Shores. With a recent upgrade, we now have three King Beds, three Queen, one Twin over Twin bunk bed, and one Twin sleep sofa.
Destination is a 4 bedroom 2200 square foot beach home with partial views of the ocean from the 3rd floor and just steps from the Sugar White Sand and Emerald Green Waters of Destin, Florida.
Our home is centrally located within Destin and in the cul-de-sac of the first street closest to the ocean within the Gated Resort Community of Emerald Shores, a tropical, family oriented, beach-side community of upscale beach homes 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico. Emerald Shores has two heated community pools, tennis court, and a private beach-side pavilion with restrooms, showers, a sunbathing deck with chairs, and beach service (chairs and umbrella). No more running back to your hotel room when someone has to go to the
Destination features all the comforts of home, plus a few extras to make your stay more enjoyable including HIGH SPEED INTERNET (WiFi). Our home has 4 bedrooms, one on the 1st floor (King), two on the 2nd, one with a King, the other with a Queen and twin over twin bunk beds, and one on the 3rd (King). They all have access to the porches. Up to 14 people can comfortably enjoy privacy, as well as get together in the large kitchen, dining and living room area.
Televisions are located in all of the rooms, for a total of five. There are three DVD, MP3, CD players, five VCR’s and a large selection of your favorite movies for both kids and adults. Our kitchen is completely stocked if we wish to create your own home-cooked meal or grill your fresh catch-of-the-day.
Relax in the 3rd floor bathroom's Jacuzzi, take in the ocean view from the 3rd floor balcony, or take a 4-minute stroll to the beach or two of Emerald Shores community heated pools. There are large balconies and porches off of every bedroom with French doors that open to allow you to let the tropical gulf breezes flow through the home.
Our home is located close to all of the entertainment that Destin has to offer. Major golf courses, the Silver Sands Outlet Mall (the largest designer outlet in the nation), Destin Commons(open-air village featuring upscale shopping, casual and fine dining, and a 14 screen movie theater), Baytown Wharf(open-air village featuring upscale shopping fine dining, and live music) are all within minutes from our home.
First Floor – Sleeps 4
* 1st Floor Master Suite, King Bed, 32 inch flat panel hi-def television, ceiling fan, Double French doors to patio.
* Master Bath with shower/tub/toilet, double vanity.
* Living Room with couch (Queen Sleep Sofa), love seat, 2 chairs, 42 inch flat panel, high def, television, DVD/VCR/CD stereo with large
selection of movies, DVD’s, CD’s, Playstation 2 with games.
* Dining area with table (seats six) and counter bar with seating for five.
* Kitchen is fully furnished with coffee maker, toaster, crock pot.
* Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, ironing board, iron
* Outdoor patio with table and chairs and charcoal grill.
Second Floor – Sleeps 6
* Bedroom with 1 King Bed, 32 inch flat panel Hi-def television, ceiling fan. Double French doors onto 2nd floor balcony with chairs and table.
* Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed and twin over twin bunk beds, 32 inch flat panel Hi-def television, ceiling
fan. Double French doors onto 2nd floor balcony with chairs and table.
* Full bathroom with shower/tub, double vanity sink , and toilet.
Third Floor – Sleeps 4
* 3rd Floor Master Suite, 1 King Bed, 40 inch flat panel hi-def television with DVD/VCR and ceiling fan. One Twin Oversize Chair that folds out to make a Twin Bed, and a queen futon. Two sets of Double French doors that lead onto 3rd floor
balcony with chairs and table and partial ocean views.
* Full bathroom with Garden Jacuzzi tub/shower sink and toilet
If you don't find your question answered here, give us a call or drop us an e-mail. We would love to hear from you. We know you will have a wonderful vacation in our home!
Thank you for viewing our vacation home. We purchased this home several years ago after visiting Destin and falling in love with the beaches, restaurants and our subdivision of Emerald Shores. We have not found a better place to spend quality family time and get away from our normal hectic everyday life.