This top floor, corner Condominium in the beautifully maintained Kona Reef Condominiums awaits you!
• Relax on the private lanai and watch the wave, the surfers, the dolphins, the sunsets …. and BREATHE in that fresh ocean air!
• You can relax by the pool, in shade or sun, or sit on the grass (or on the comfy chaise lounge chairs) at the edge of the ocean.
• Use the immaculately cleaned barbecues (4) to grill up fresh fish or steaks and watch the sunset - ahhhhhhh!
• There is a public sandy beach bordering the Kona Reef to the south. We enjoy going into the ocean from this beach -- easier access for snorkeling than directly out front of the condo.
• The relaxing stroll along the waterfront into the quaint town of Kailua is wonderful - from early morning (there are a couple of great coffee shops that open early, allowing you to sit outside and watch the waves splash on shore) until late at night. No need to hassle with driving - the shops and restaurants, spas and even a luau - are all within easy walking distance from our condominium.
• You can keep busy from morn 'til midnight, exploring the Kona Coast - hiking, biking, birding, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, exploring remote beaches, the volcano, green and black sand beaches – or just sit and enjoy RELAXING!
• Come! Stay awhile - Relax, renew your energy and soak up the beauty of creation all around!
• You are WELCOMED to enjoy our 'home away from home.'
Note: We own another condo here at the Kona Reef -- check out our other listing (vrbo # 27574). We are OWNERS ... not property managers so we invite you to enjoy our Kona Home!
Keywords: Condominium, oceanview, one bedroom, top floor, King Bed, spectacular view, fully-stocked kitchen, remodeled bathroom
We LOVE IT HERE at the Kona Reef!
We have 2 condos here at the Kona Reef -- our only two in the world!! (vrbo listing # 27574).
We OWN this condo --we are not property managers or real estate agents. So this is our home ... and we invite you to enjoy it as we do.
The Kona Reef is located within walking distance of everything in Kona. The management of this complex is very attentive to detail, Cleanliness and safety of all the guests
We thrive on the beauty of the water and waves. It is incredibly relaxing and refreshing. We thoroughly enjoy the proximity to Kailua --we can walk everywhere we need to get to ... and we love it!