We own (and reside in) this historic building located on a beautiful tree-lined East Village street.
This is two-bedroom floor-thru apartment located on the 2nd floor (one flight up from the building entrance), and is on its own floor.
This apartment is a furnished large loft-like two bedroom, one and 1/2 bathroom apartment in a pre-war brick townhouse. This fully furnished apartment features exposed brick walls, high ceilings and a working brick fireplace.
Everything you need is provided from Egyptian cotton linens and towels to free Wi-Fi. Located in the East Village with Union Square, including the Greenmarket, just steps away ... so this is close to most subway lines. This location represents the best of New York City from a residential point of view.
* Two (2) bedrooms: Queen-plus size SleepNumber bed; full-size bed; pull-out Queen-size bed, up to six (6) can sleep comfortably
* Large living room with a dining table
* Fully equipped kitchen, newly renovated, with brand new appliances including a dishwasher.
* Newly renovated full bathroom with full-size bathtub/shower
* Newly renovated half bathroom
* Wireless high-speed Internet
* Cable TV with HBO
* Fresh Egyptian cotton bed linens, blankets and towels
* Alarm clock in each bedroom
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and soap provided
* Energy-efficient air conditioner
* Great location in the East Village, steps away from Washington Square Park, Tompkins Square Park, and Union Square
* Close to numerous restaurants, shops, bars and clubs
* Steps away from the Greenmarket in Union Square, Whole Foods Market, and Trader Joe’s
* Convenient to transportation: two blocks from the 6 train and the N/R, three blocks from all Union Square express and local trains (N/R/Q/W/4/5/6/L), and numerous bus lines
Reservations of five nights or less may only be made six weeks before the requested check-in date.
For stays of five nights or less, we require a one-night deposit to hold your reservation.
For stays of six to 10 nights, we require a two-night deposit to hold your reservation.
For stays of 11-15 nights, we require a three-night deposit to hold your reservation.
For longer stays please contact us for details.
Deposits can be paid in-person or by PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account), or can be paid by personal check if received at least one month in advance of your check-in date. Note that reservations are confirmed only after funds have cleared.
Balance of payment is due in full at check-in and can be paid by cash, cashiers check, money order or PayPal. Personal checks are only accepted for stays of five nights are longer, provided that it is a drawn from an U.S. bank.
All guests are greeted upon arrival to exchange keys and payments, regardless of arrival time. Please let us know what time you plan on arriving to the apartment at least one week before your check-in date.
Nightly rate deposits are non-refundable except in the event that we are able to re-book your reservation.
PARTIES AND GATHERINGS
Parties, large gatherings, or smoking are strictly NOT permitted.
Isaac and Christina are working professionals, Isaac in real estate and Christina in publishing. We have a daughter, Jade, who was born eight days before we purchased the building, and a son named Miles. Both Isaac and Jade were born in NYC, and Christina has called NYC home since 1991 when she came to the city to attend FIT.