The Denoix cabin is a clean, well appointed, cozy Tahoe cabin that is a great value for the money.
* Proximity to Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski area and an abundance of stores and fast food on Donner Pass Road.
* Clean, cozy, tastefully decorated.
* Super clean cafe au lait colored carpet (just need to patch one section near the patio door)
* Use of garage.
* Owners very responsive to needs: we were a last minute reservation and they were so kind to personally meet us to sign the rental agreement then the cabin had cable connection issues and they immediately took steps to resolve it.
* The kitchen was well stocked (almost too well-stocked as the drawers we're overflowing with every imaginable thing you might need) with all the necessary appointments...Wolfgang Puck cookware, Corelle dishes, nicely weighted silverware, newer dishwasher, clean linoleum flooring.
* The laundry room had a newer washer/dryer and iron/ironing board.
* Newer Mission and Mexican styled furniture in the great room with a dining table that sat 7 if you used the ottoman from the Mission set. 3 counter stools added more, albeit a little too high for the counter height, seats.
* Bathrooms included nice soft, bright white towels and hairdryer.
* Bedrooms were cozily decorated with comfy comforters and matching drapes.
* Entertainment extras included lots of games, books, VHS tapes, a DVD/VHS player, CD/tape/radio combo and even an electronic keyboard.
* Nice wood burning stove with tons of firewood in the garage...but the central heater worked so well we never used the stove.
* High-speed internet
Recommended by our children:
* Jiffy's Pizza
* Blizzard's at Dairy Queen
* The snow play area just past Donner Pass Road and 89
* Skiing and the instructors at Tahoe Donner
We loved the time spent with the children doing what they love in a clean, cozy and safe environment. We will definitely return.
Thanks to Lenore and Richard for making our stay such a pleasure.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?