Wonderful home with four bedrooms. Completely remodeled by new owners. Beautiful leather furniture and Soft Luxurious bedding. It has two living rooms and 2.5 baths. New private Hot Tub.
Enjoy sitting on your front porch rocker looking over the Big Thompson river and breath taking views of the Rocky Mountains.
Please see our Website for additional photos and information.
View our personal Website for more information: Policies:
* No Smoking. The entire property is non-smoking.
* No pets. The entire property is off limits to pets. Any violations will result in a $1,000.00 cleaning fee and will be charged to your card.
* Deposit : We charge a 30% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking and charge the remaining balance 30 days from arrival.
* Cancellation Policy: For reservations made more than 30 days from arrival we charge a 30% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking and charge the remaining balance 30 days from arrival. For reservations made within 30 days of arrival we charge the entire balance at the time of the reservation. Cancellation received in writing less than thirty days prior to arrival date is subject to full forfeiture of the entire stay. Please note: no credit or refund will be issued for early departure, malfunctioning hot tub, audio/electronic components, fireplace or other in house appliances.
* Early departure: Guests are responsible for the entire booking.
* Check in time is after 4:00 p.m.
* Check out time is before 10:00 a.m.
* Do not feed the bears. They are very dangerous. Keep all uncovered trash in the garage until the day of departure.
* No RV parking is allowed.
* Quiet time for the property is 9:00 p.m.
* No housekeeping is done during your stay.
* To avoid an extra cleaning fee please do the following:
1. Remove all dirty sheets and dirty towels and place them in the laundry room.
2. Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start, using the provided detergent.
3. Remove all trash from the home and place in trash bins. You may leave refrigerated and freezer items for the cleaning crew.
* Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rocky Mountain Views, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, servants and employees, the ('Indemnified Parties') of and from any and all liability, claims, liens, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or related to any loss, cost, damage or injury, including death or damage to property of any kind resulting from your group's operations at the home, including, without limitation those caused by the misconduct or negligent acts, errors, omissions or failures to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations or ordinances including, without limitation, the Americans with Disabilities Act of your group's employees, subcontractors, volunteers, members or any person directly or indirectly related to your group.
* Impossibility of Performance: Our agreement with you the renter will terminate without liabilit