Located minutes from downtown Napa, this 2-story townhome is serene and private, and located outside of the main association complex. The home is ideal for a corporate visitor or vacationers who want to explore Northern California while staying in accessible, comfortable location that feels like home.
• Close to dozens of restaurants in downtown Napa & Sonoma
• Close to wineries & shopping in both Napa and Sonoma
• Ideal location for a Bay Area commuter
• In-garage parking, with indoor access to unit. Private/secure
• Additional reserved parking space in front of garage
• Fully stocked kitchen with hard wood flooring and dining area
• Quaint living area with fireplace• Spacious backyard w/deck and patio, nestled in tall pines for added privacy and peacefulness
• Two master suites upstairs, each with it’s own bath
• Skylights upstairs
• NOV. 2011 UPDATE: NEW SOFA ADDED
• DEC. 2011 UPDATE: NEW TILE FLOORING
• APR. 2012 UPDATE: NEW AREA RUGS, BLINDS, CURTAINS
• APR. 2012 UPDATE: NEW CARPETING ON STAIRS
• APR. 2012 UPDATE: NEW CUSHIONS, BBQ, TABLES
• AUG. 2012 UPDATE: NEW CA KING BED ADDED TO SECOND BEDROOM
This is a comfortable and clean home-away-from-home that allows guests to come and go freely with zero hassle. Townhome is secure and private and maintained with new upgrades regularly.
Keywords: Two Story Townhome, Condo, Condominium, Home
I work in the tourism industry and know what it takes to make someone's visit comfortable and memorable.
This was my home until I got married. As I prepared it to sell and updated the appliances and flooring, the market began declining. In the end I wasn't able to sell, and have found success in renting it as an executive rental.
The privacy and serenity can't be beat. Each time we're in Napa we wish we could live there again. The yard is large enough to enjoy but small enough to maintain. The location is really fun -- it's close to everything!