Relax and Enjoy this completely modernized 1902 home on a quiet, tree-lined street steps away from historic Pioneer Park, three blocks south of Whitman College and walking distance to downtown Walla Walla.
Designed for entertaining and relaxation, the Tandem House combines classic details with contemporary comforts.
The large open and inviting main floor features:
• Modern kitchen complete with granite countertops and top of the line appliances, perfect for group prep and dining
• Eight-person dining/game table
• Entertainment room with flat screen TV, large sectional couch and surround sound speakers
• Front reading room
• Back sunny nook
• An inviting master bedroom with pillow top mattress
• Adjacent master bathroom featuring heated travertine floors and spacious shower
• Second bedroom featuring a pillowtop queen mattress
• Third bedroom offers two twin extra long pillow top mattresses
• Also upstairs is a second luxurious bathroom and shower
Explore the town on our Newell Tandem or Blue Bomber Cruiser bikes. Posted on the main floor, you will find our easy mapped routes ranging from the half mile “coffee cruise” to the 10 mile “wine on wheels.”
A perfect gathering space for couples, families or friends, we invite you to come experience a truly memorable Walla Walla small town visit at Tandem House – the ideal vacation retreat.
Keywords: Walla Walla Tandem House
My wife grew up in Walla Walla and I met her while attending Whitman College. We love it there and try to get back as often as we can. We also love cycling and can make great recommendations for area rides, restaurants and other fun activities. Thanks for checking out our house.
Walla Walla is one of the greatest areas in the state for being outdoors, cycling, fishing, hunting and close to skiing at Bluewood in the Winter months. Of course Walla Walla is also home to some national and internationally renowned wineries and up and coming restaurants.
The Tandem House is located by the historic Pioneer Park. The park was designed by John Olmstead, who designed Central Park in New York, as well as numerous other Parks in Washington and Oregon. The Park is home to some state and national record trees. Tandem House is walking distance to Whitman College (10 min) and downtown (15-20 min). We also stock the garage with 3 speed bikes to explore the town on.