The adventure begins when you leave the highway. From the family seaside resort Vrouwenpolder drive over beautiful dykes and country roads towards the dunes. Middle of the dunes, at the spot where sand was excavated from the inside of the dunes, is a recreation park Zandput. But not only sand, but water was extracted from the dunes earlier. This former "water catchment area" is now an oasis of tranquility and natural beauty next to the holiday park. Exit the campsite you choose, you always face the adventure and nature: the North Sea beach, towns and villages on the former island of Walcheren, Veer sea or hiking and biking trails along the dikes, polders or forests.
Additional facilities include:
- (Mini) Supermarket with fresh bread every day
- Brasserie with free internet access
- Children Activities / Koos Kids Club
- (À la carte) Restaurant
- Playground / Playground
- Rent a bike
- Sport / Playground (s)
- Reception at the Park
Your accommodation on the holiday park Emma deZandput of Roompot is a beautifully furnished chalet (built in 2013) and has:
- Double Glazing
- Bedroom 1 with double bed 200cm x 80cm x 200cm/80cm
- Bedroom 2 with bunk beds (each 80cm x 200cm) and a pull-out bed (70cm x 200cm)
- A bright and cheerful kitchen with gas stove, coffee maker, kettle, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- A large living and dining area. Here can be offered by appointment an additional bed.
- TV with integrated DVD player and a USB interface
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Sunny small garden
- Garden Furniture
- Small chest freezer
- Washing machine