[Please note: Fall, Winter & Spring our rates are based on # of people in your group (from 2 to 12); i.e., AS FEW AS 2, OR AS MANY AS 12 PEOPLE CAN RENT THE ENTIRE HOUSE! Click the 'RATES' Tab at the top of this page to see Per Person Rates.
2500 sqft. modern, 5BD, 2BA in quiet family neighborhood
* Better than ever after Sandy!! New 500+ sq ft deck and 350 sq ft patio. Kitchen and 2 bathrooms upgraded/modernized.
* 5 private BDRMs (3 with queen beds, 1 w/ two twin beds, 1BD w/ a built-in twin & a regular twin), plus 1 queen pull out couch in sun room
* 2-1/2 blocks from beach and Pt Pleasant Beach's Jenkinson's Boardwalk with great family entertainment
* TEN beach badges! - Memorial Day thru Labor Day only
* Large deck, BBQ grill, above ground pool, outside shower
* 2 full bathrooms, washer and dryer
* Central air conditioning, 2 Cable TVs, DVD
* Large living & dining rooms, Sun Room w/ pull-out queen sleeper
* Watch fireworks from deck or air-conditioned sunroom
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, utensils and housewares
* Quiet neighborhood (extremely loud party and noise restrictions are enforced by local police)
* 2 blocks to recreation park, basketball, tennis, swings, etc
* 2 blocks to St. Peter’s Catholic Church, many Protestant churches within 1 mile
* Free entertainment weekly: Weekly kiddie shows, Teen Dance nite, Movies on the beach each Sunday, Local symphony concerts each Wednesday, Fireworks on the beach each Thursday (can be viewed from rental too!)
* No smoking. No pets. No exceptions.
* NOTE: This rental is part of a 2-family home w/ the owners living on 1st floor to immediately serve your needs & care for the property so you won't have to deal with maintenance issues with a house during your vacation. The rental occupies 2nd & 3rd floors with 2 separate entrances.
Please, no prom requests unless accompanied by a parent or Pastor.
* Within 30 minutes of many of the Jersey Shore's finest beaches
* 30 minutes to Six Flags Great Adventure family theme park
* 30 minutes to Garden State Arts Center - an outdoor amphitheater hosting classical and popular music concerts, ethnic festivals, dance, and opera
* 90 minutes to New York City by train (station located one-fourth mile from rental)
* Less than 90 minutes to Atlantic City and Cape May via car
* Less than 75 minutes to Philadelphia and Camden Aquarium via car
* A large selection of antique shops within ten minutes
* Fishing charters and party boats from Point Pleasant Beach's Manasquan Inlet
* Free concerts, kiddie shows, fireworks, and other family entertainment in Point Pleasant Beach weekly
We (Rich and Joanie ) lived in California and vacationed at the Jersey Shore for many years, then decided to live here and provide a rental home for others. It's important to us to provide for others what we looked for ourselves in a vacation rental.
Point Pleasant Beach is a year-round community that is very family oriented. It is a very safe beach community in which we raised our own daughter. Our community, the Boardwalk and this rental are fully functional after Hurricane Sandy -- in fact, we're better!!
Just far enough from the beach (in a residential neighborhood) to avoid the noise and chaos of the Boardwalk rides, yet close enough to roll out of bed in the morning and be walking on the beach in 5 minutes!