The most unique Ski-In/Ski-Out boutique property in Whistler, this high-tech ultra luxurious condominium offers the location, amenities and extras to create incredible lifetime memories with family & friends!
This luxurious property is located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, and is a TRUE Ski-In/Out location with direct views of the valley and slopes. It can comfortably accommodate 5 people and includes:
* Steam shower in the master bath
* Whistler’s largest outdoor slopeside Jacuzzi & heated pool
* Perfect Ski-In/Out location with a short 5 min walk to the village
* 1200 sq ft of modern luxury completely remodeled with the very best
* Chef’s kitchen with Viking & Sub-Zero appliances, wine cellar and BBQ
* Luxurious King Bed in the master bedroom, Queen in the 2nd bedroom and comfy sofa - each with luxurious fabrics and sheets
* Double sided fireplace and home theater with iPod dock connection
* Secure Underground Parking
* Free Wi-Fi
Woodrun Lodge is very near Blackcomb base, from where you can easily access both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. At the Blackcomb base, you will also find Whistler Kids, the Blackcomb Daylodge, ski rentals, shops and restaurants. At the end of the day, you can ski directly back to the Woodrun Lodge and enjoy its many amenities, including a large outdoor hot-tub which is right on the edge of the slope.
Our condo is a short walk to the main Village with its many restaurants and shops, but is far away enough to be peaceful. There is secure underground parking, although a car is not necessary as you will be close enough to walk everywhere in the Village and the free Village shuttle bus stop just outside.
WOODRUN LODGE AMENITIES:
* Heated outdoor pool and Whistler's largest slopeside hot-tub
* Secure underground parking
* Guest ski and snowboard lockers
* Free hi-speed wireless internet access
* Heated walkway to the slope for ease of access
* Fitness room with bicycle, elliptical trainer and weights station
* DVD and video rental
* Front desk services
* Pick up and delivery of skis for tuning service
I travel a lot and enjoy modern architecture. I spared no expense when remodeling this space, it's a modern architectural reflection of Whistler and it's surroundings. The interior design was done by Lynne Darby who has done work for some of Conde Nast top 10 hotels of the world.
I previously owned 2 condos in the Woodrun building. When this condo became available I jumped at the chance as it is one of only six units that are directly facing the ski slopes. This condo is one of the few in the building that was completely remodeled sparing no expense. The resulting finishes and traveler reviews reflect this.
This is a true ski-in/out location. It is close enough to the village that you can walk everywhere, yet far enough that you will not experience the noise and party atmosphere of the village when you go home for the night to relax. The Woodrun building itself is considered the best in Whistler, it is of concrete construction therefore it is very quiet in the suites and therefore you will not hear your neighbors.