* ON THE WATER 10 MILE VIEW FROM WRAP AROUND DECK - YEAR ROUND TASTEFULLY FURNISHED HOME - 1 mile south of the charming village of Aurora near Wells College. Perfect for summer vacations and autumn retreats.
YOU WILL BE COMFORTABLE AT SUNSET HOUSE whether you use it as a base for activities or just never leave once you arrive.
THE MAIN LEVEL includes a Great Room with cathedral ceilings (ceiling fans), gas fireplace, basic cable TV, DVD, and CD/radio with sound system.
DINING AREA, FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN with dual fuel stove, microwave and coffeemaker. Linens and towels are available.
* OUTSTANDING SUNSETS
* RENOWNED Finger Lakes WINE TRAIL
* MACKENZIE-CHILDS - 2 miles north of Sunset house. OUTSTANDING SUNSETS
* EXCELLENT RESTAURANTS nearby. Beautiful Aurora Inn on the lake and Pumpkin Hill 1 mile south from Sunset House.
* ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS: * ITHACA area - WATERFALLS - Bikes and helmets available for biking in beautiful countryside * 9 or 18 HOLE GOLF COURSE,
* 1 MILE TO CHARMING VILLAGE OF AURORA , Cell phone is necessary and reception can be a problem. 1 mile south to beach at Long Point State Park.
* NEARBY: twenty easy miles to the heart of ITHACA, 30 minutes to SKANEATLES and 30 minutes to Auburn.
* Plus or minus 1 hr to Syracuse, Rochester, Corning and Watkins Glen.
* WINE TRAIL and-3 1/2 miles to Goose Watch Winery by boat.
* MACKENZIE-CHILDS POTTERY FACTORY, Bass Pro Shop,
* SUNSET HOUSE, located next to last house, is a member of a 30+HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION - Great neighbors.
* Cell phone is necessary and reception can be a problem.
* Bringing your own linens is preferable. Linens and towels are available. Blankets and pillows provided.
* WI-FI AVAILABLE - Dorie's Restaurant, Wells College and Fargo Bar and Grill in Aurora (1 mile)
* WATER FOR COOKING AND DRINKING IS PROVIDED. Well water is not recommended for drinking.