This is a New 2,200 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bath luxury beachfront condominium located in Mexico's prestigious 'Los Cabos Corridor” with incredible views of the Sea of Cortez. The unit was completed in November 2007.
The condo complex is located on the Costa Azul Beach which is one of the longest and most beautiful beaches on the Sea of Cortez. The property is upscale in design, décor and amenities; it provides a full panoramic ocean vista, overlooking three pools and the ocean. This is an ideal vacation condominium rental.
Condominium Accomodation includes:
- 3 Heated Swimming Pools, Large Jacuzzi
- Master bedroom with king bed and en suite bath
- Guest bedroom with two full beds
- Luxury linens and pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Large private terrace on 4th floor with full panoramic views of the ocean and three pools
- Deluxe Ducane Stainless Steel Gas BBQ
- Luxury ratan patio dining set to seat 6 and ratan sofa and lounge chair to seat 4 ideal for outdoor cooking, entertaining, or tanning
- 50” LCD Satellite TV in living room, 42' LCD Satellite TV in the master bedroom, dvd, telephone
- Fully equipped gym in complex
- Central air conditioning
- Water purification system
- Security and on-site medical available 24 hours per day (part of complex, located at entrance to complex on highway
El Zalate is located 15 minutes from Cabo San Lucas, 5 minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo, and 15 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo airport.
Nearby Sports and Recreation includes:
- 5 Championship Signature Golf Courses
- Prize Sport Fishing
- Bicycling, Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Horseback riding
- Sea kayaking
- Whale watching
Villa 4, El Zalate Condo Development
San Jose Del Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico
Carretera Transpeninsular No.1, Km #28.5 El Zalate
Local #1, San José Del Cabo, BCS. México
Rates from $175-425/night depending on the season and availability. Long term rentals on a weekly or monthly basis are available. Please email us by clicking on the grey 'Click to Inquire About This Property' button or call us at the number below for availability and pricing.
Please ask about our website for more information and additional pictures.
Keywords: Condo, Beachfront, Ocean View, Luxury
We purchased the condo at the end of 2007 following completion of the development. We are from Los Angeles and grew up taking trips to Cabo. Since then we have moved to London for work reasons and are really enjoying our time abroad. But we make sure to get to Cabo as often as possible.
Gerard and Sandra, Los Angeles, CA.
Our family has been vacationing in Cabo San Lucas for the last twenty years. The weather is perfect all year round and we had always dreamed of owning a place where we could watch the sun rise and hear the waves break. the nice people and the We come every year for the top sportfishing in the world (no, we are not biased or anything!) and now that we have purchased the condo, we are able to bring together our families from both the east and west coasts for holidays and reunions.
The condo is perfectly located on the tourist corridor between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas so the whole Cape is accessible. The condo is only a 15 minute drive from the airport