Relax in this peaceful, open-water, bird and wildlife sanctuary with private views of the State Park. From your dining room table, only 9 feet from water's edge, you can watch fish swim and birds fly, or if you prefer, you may simply sit and enjoy the ebb and flow of the tide. In these environmentally friendly surroundings, you can observe, in a way you never have, marine life and native birds in unobstructed waters. Just off the property you can find nature trails leading to quiet beaches. The patio offers views of a back yard aquarium and the spectacular beauty of the Florida Keys. Launch our canoe or kayaks into this ecological paradise and paddle your way along easy-to-follow, marked mangrove trails. * You will be very comfortable is these extremely clean and well-appointed surroundings. iPad 2, wireless internet, flat screen TV with all premium movie channels and NFL Sunday Ticket, Simmons Beautyrest bed, new linens/towels, Saltillo tile floors, new kitchen and granite tops.* Includes canoe, kayaks & binoculars.
*Idyllic Setting For Quiet Getaway: You will have the opportunity to relax in an open water nature preserve, offering private views of the State Park. From your sea wall, watch the annual migration of east coast sea birds. From the patio watch spectacular sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean. Later in the day walk across the street and watch a breath-taking sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. Or just hang out in the hammock and immerse yourself in the tranquility of this ecological paradise. Take morning or afternoon walks through the nature trails in the State Park and comb the beaches in undisturbed tranquility. Open your windows and enjoy the cooling ocean breeze. In the picnic area there is a tiki hut, barbecue and hammock.
* All wildlife and scenic photos were taken off back patio.
*Vacation Rental Amenities: Amenities include: iPad 2, wireless Internet access, flat screen TV with all premium movie channels and NFL Sunday Ticket, new state of the art washer and dryer, canoe, kayaks, binoculars, beach chairs and umbrella, beach mats, tiki hut, new Weber stainless barbecue gas grill, hammock, picnic table, outdoor furniture, yoga-stretching mats, books, snorkel/mask and fins, fishing poles and light tackle, bait freezer, cable, A/C, queen bed, ceiling fan, refrigerator, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, juicer, toaster, hair dryer, clothes iron, lobster pot, tea pot, dishware and cooking utensils, spices, coffee, cream and sugar, all paper products, linens and towels.
*Activities and Attractions: Activities include: fish and bird watching, reading and relaxing, wildlife photography, canoeing,kayaking, beach combing, snorkeling, scuba diving, fly fishing, deep sea fishing, sailing, power boating, hiking and exploring nature trails in the State Park.
You can take day trips to the Everglades National Park, visit John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, The Turtle Hospital and Museum, Dolphin Research Center, The Theater of The Sea, Bird and Wildlife Nature Center, World Wide Sportsman, art galleries, enjoy fantastic seafood and watch the sunsets.
* $1000 week May-November
* $1200 week December-April
* Would prefer Saturday-Saturday but not always necessary.
* Monthly and long-term leasing also available.
* Please call or email for availability of calendar.
* There are no cleaning fees.
* $300 holds your dates.
* You may pay balance when you arrive.
* The property and its contents should be returned to its
original condition. Except for the laundry.
* Cancellation policy: deposit is fully refunded with a 60 day notice
* All major credit cards accepted.
* Money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks also accepted.
* Check-in is at 3:00 PM, check-out is at 11:00 AM.
* Maid service prior to check-in and after check-out only.
* Parking is available for 1 car.
* Boat dock available only by reservation.
* Boat trailer parking at local ramp.
In order to maintain the excellence of our accommodations and insure
that all guests share this ecological experience, we ask that you
adhere to the following regulations:
* All guests must be a minimum 21 years of age - valid I.D. required.
* Accommodations are for up to 2 adults - no overnight guests allowed.
* Smoking is permitted outside only.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Please note this is a wildlife refuge, we recycle plastics, glass
* The fish are our treasured residents, so we ask that you not fish
off the sea wall.
* There is a no disturbance policy after 10:00 PM.
* Payment in full is required upon arrival.