A beautiful, single-family, detached home at 800 Venice Court in North Mission Beach. Venice is a nice, very quiet Court, primarily family-oriented.
This is a 3-story home with an attached, 1-car garage. Covering 1,141 square feet, this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has all of the conveniences.
* You're 9 houses from the Pacific Ocean and 4 away from the Mission Bay.
* BONUS: Each of the houses are about 10 feet wide.
The house is 3-stories, near the maximum height allowed in Mission Beach. Views from the rooftop are far ranging, and relatively private as many of the neighbors do not have rooftop decks of any description. A few do, most do not.
1st Floor - kitchen, living room, and half bath: The ground level floor features the kitchen, living room and half bath.
The kitchen and living room are one, large room. No walls separate. On one end of the room, is a flat screen television mounted to the wall. On the other end of the room, is a 6-person dining booth. Separating these two, from the refrigerator, stove and everything else is a center island with bar stools providing seating for two.
* A fully equipped kitchen, including granite covered center island with slide-out cabinet storage & built-in wine rack
* Coffee maker, cups, plates, pots, pans, forks, knifes, spoons, toaster and more
* A 50's style red dining booth and table, seats up to 6 adults
* Stainless steel range/oven, convection oven/microwave, and dishwasher
* Full-size refrigerator
* Couch, seating for two or three
* Coffee table
* TV is a 37-inch, DirecTV, with built-in wall speakers
* DVD player
2nd Floor - 2 bedrooms plus laundry: This part of the house is where the 2 bedrooms are situated. Traveling up from the first floor, up the 14 steps to the second floor, immediately upon your arrival look to the right - this is bedroom number two.
Bedroom # 2:
* The smaller of the pair of rooms
* Queen size bed with mattress topper for added comfort
* Linens provided. Typically 2-4 sets in the Queen size. Some people bring their own sheets, others do not. The cleaning crew washes loads of laundry each time they pass thru.
* Full bathroom with shower
* The shower has dual, his/hers, showerheads
* Tiled walls in slate & lighting provided thru built-in non-transparent glass blocks
* Surrounding the queen size bed, is built-in wall shelving
* Two windows, overlooking Mission Boulevard with a Pacific Ocean sliver
* TV is a 25-inch Sony
Stepping outside bedroom # 2. Straight ahead, 12-feet ahead, is the door leading to the master bedroom.
3rd Floor - Rooftop Deck: From the rooftop deck - you can see & hear the Sea World Fireworks! These are in the summer, every night at about 8:50pm.
* A convenient carpeted stairway leads you to the private rooftop deck
* 360 degree panoramic views of La Jolla, Ocean glimpses, Sea World and Bay Views
* Approximately 400 square feet of space
* Wonderful spot with great views
* Outdoor patio furniture adds to your comfortable enjoyment
* This roof area has running water and electricity