Great place to stay for the price, great location!
We stayed 5 nights in this apartment. I highly recommend it, as it is in a great location on the island (small local town, not resort-y at all).
Here are my thoughts on the overall stay here:
- Getting to the apartment is easy in theory, however directions we were given were not at all helpful! We relied on the help of the condo manager's boyfriend to translate the directions to us via cell phone. Loiza, the town the condo is in, is local and somewhat poor, so driving around trying the find the place at dusk was a bit unnerving.
- The condo is gated and feels safe, so once we found the place, we regained confidence that the week would be fantastic!
- The condo is a garden and looks out to the pool and beyond the pool is the sea. It is great because you can easily access the condo while sitting at the pool, which is great.
- The condo complex is on a clean beach. The beach waves are rougher than swimming beaches in the area, but it is a fabulous beach to take a nice morning walk on or even watch the sunrise.
- There is WIRED internet in this condo, and only seems to work with PCs. My Mac did not work with the configuration of the modem, so that was displeasing. The condo needs to get with the times and hook up a wireless router. It is not very hard. If you are desperate, you could bring your own wireless router. There is 3G access, so if you have an Ipad or phone, you are fine.
- Aircon and cool breezes run through the condo.
- Condo is very clean and inviting. There is indoor and outdoor seating, a dining room table, and a bar area. Great for a group of 6 people who really like being with each other.
- Rooms: Master has a King or Queen bed. Sand room has a twin and a trundle, Bunk room has bunk beds. Each room has a big closet.
- Great location: Close by is an outlet mall, the rainforest, Luquillo beach and restaurants, San Juan, Fajardo, and other local beaches.
- Rental car is a must for this location.
This place is great. The only warnings I give are the directions there, the lack of wireless internet, and the hot water heater switch (its in the laundry room, red switch). Stay here and you won't regret it!
Owner's Response: Thanks for choosing our condo. It was a pleasure to having you and your family as a guest.
I appreciate a lot your recommendations, because the guest comments give us the opportunity to improve the property and the service.
I hope to see you again in the near future.
Helpful votes: 9/10
Did you find this review helpful?